The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Abuse! If someone forfeits the game, the win you get then is not counting toward daily ToT quest.

silver1surfer69
silver1surfer69
✭✭✭✭
If someone forfeits the game, the win you get then is not counting toward daily ToT quest. Why dont you change this? I postet this 2 weeks after high isle release. Almost every player is doing this (forfeiting) as sson as he sees that he cant win.
PC/EU
Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If someone forfeits the game, the win you get then is not counting toward daily ToT quest. Why dont you change this? I postet this 2 weeks after high isle release. Almost every player is doing this (forfeiting) as sson as he sees that he cant win.

This is the reason i quit playing. To many quit when they see they are not going to win.

If you Quit, Forfeit, Resign, or for what ever reason leave the game, It should be counted as a loss for the one leaving, and a win for the other player.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

"Dueling Tribute: Fixed an issue that prevented you from receiving quest credit in ranked matches where your opponent concedes."

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/611025/pts-patch-notes-v8-1-0

Coming tomorrow. (2 more weeks for console.)
    Edited by virtus753 on August 21, 2022 5:36PM
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

"Dueling Tribute: Fixed an issue that prevented you from receiving quest credit in ranked matches where your opponent concedes."

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/611025/pts-patch-notes-v8-1-0

Coming tomorrow. (2 more weeks for console.)

I think that the update was today. A lot is now way worse than before and they didn't fix this.