The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Where is your favorite place to do guild quests and why?

Tornaad
Tornaad
✭✭✭✭✭
I got to wondering, where is the best place to do guild quests?
Right now my favorite place is Mournhold, but all of the guilds are really far apart.
But that is way better than Elden Root where I have to run through half of a tree to get there.
What are your thoughts?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 22, 2022 1:33AM
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm working on rapport with Isobel rn so Wayrest is good- I can go talk to the king at the same time for an extra 25 rapport.

But generally Mournhold is home for me.
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Wayrest and grinded rapport quests there. I would definitely use Leyawiin if guilds quest were available there though.
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mournhold is easiest for grabbing and handing in fighter/mage/undaunted IMHO.

Elden Root is not fun for me, i love the concept, but running up and down the tree is bad and the crafting area looks so wrong.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post