Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's your favorite quest line and why?

goatlyonesub17_ESO
goatlyonesub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
My favorite quest line is the early part of the Deshaan quests, where a group called the Maulborn go around peddling a curative purported to treat a disease that turns people into zombies. In fact, the curative is what turns people into zombies. Under the disguise of curing what ails you, the Maulborn medicine causes what ails you. As you ramble through Quarantine Serk (killing these evil pharmacists and their henchmen), you find papers that indicate that the early versions of the curative aren't strong enough and another, more potent batch will be needed to turn Dunmer into Zombie Husks more speedily. Later, you'll encounter the Chief of the Maulborn alchemists and slay him after he threatens to "experiment upon your body." Now, why do I like this quest line? Um. Let's discuss that another time.
"Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
"Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
"I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
"A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
"Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
"Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • NightwindArcher
    That is a pretty good one! Damn that Magistrix Vox!
    Eyes of the Forest - Stamina Nightblade Bow Bow build
  • NightwindArcher
    The questline involving the Brothers of Strife in Stonefalls was really fun. I also really liked the huge stone statue of the Brothers of Strife as well! So epic!
    Eyes of the Forest - Stamina Nightblade Bow Bow build
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Summerset quest series was good, highlights being the fight with K'Tora in his mind trap, the visit to Mephala's Spiral Skein, and the long ascent up the Crystal Tower. I also particularly enjoyed the Planemeld quest series.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lower Craglorn main questline. Best plot twist in the game!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • ice34697
    ice34697
    ✭✭✭
    The Balmora questline on Vvardenfell. For me, it was extremely well written and intriguing. Definitely plucked the nostalgia strings of my love for TES3, dealing with House Redoran and the Ashlanders.
  • EldritchSun
    EldritchSun
    ✭✭✭
    The Wrothgar main story. A well-made political thriller with interesting plot-twists and interesting antagonist.
  • ice34697
    ice34697
    ✭✭✭
    The Wrothgar main story. A well-made political thriller with interesting plot-twists and interesting antagonist.

I just couldn't get past the overall landscape. To me, it was a little depressing for me. Kind of like Rivenspire, but not as dark.