Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS - Control time in houses? (Sacred Hourglass of Alkosh)

• chillfirepup
    Ah, never mind. I probably just didn't see it last time I was on PTS not because I missed it but because it's no longer there after an update. That, or I missed it. :D
  • Sengra
    Sengra
    ✭✭✭
    How many tickets would this take, does anybody know? If you're starting from scratch?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    Sengra wrote: »
    How many tickets would this take, does anybody know? If you're starting from scratch?

Unless something changes 45. 15 for the 3 pieces of the pet(5 tickets each) and 30 for the 3 fragments of the hourglass(10 tickets each).
  • Sengra
    Sengra
    ✭✭✭
    RagnarSw wrote: »
    Sengra wrote: »

Unless something changes 45. 15 for the 3 pieces of the pet(5 tickets each) and 30 for the 3 fragments of the hourglass(10 tickets each).

Thank you!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will be a neat addition, something worth working towards for me! :)

Now if we could get a neat device that would let us manipulate the weather... <3
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a bit disappointed it looks exactly like the hourglass that came out of the crates a while back. It's kind of a waste of gems seeing as how this one has an actual use and particle effects.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a bit disappointed it looks exactly like the hourglass that came out of the crates a while back. It's kind of a waste of gems seeing as how this one has an actual use and particle effects.

They are very different in size, though. The crate one is massive, this one is the size of a standard hourglass you can put on a table.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!