The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crashing when loading into Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery (XBOX EU)

Stanx
Stanx
✭✭✭✭✭
Whenever I try and load into this house there's a 90% likelihood I'll crash. I can usually get in eventually but it's getting to a point now where I know I'll have to try two or three times to get through. I've spent a lot of time, gold etc. decortating and it's frustrating not being able to access it.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to no avail. This does not seem to happen when loading into any other house as far as I can tell. I think the house is furnished at around 550 / 600 if that's relevant. This has persisted for a while now and I'm tempted to switch my main house even though I absolutely love it.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Is it known and to-be-addressed?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 19, 2022 1:57PM
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It’s probably due to the furnishings you placed in there. Try removing some of the more fancy furnishings (animated items or lighting) and see if it helps.

Sorry I can’t be more specific but my houses aren’t near full yet. Someone else here can hopefully come along and be more helpful.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Stanx

Has clearing out the furnishings in the house helped with the crashing?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post