The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Log in this morning, the 6 tickets i had this night, are down to 1 - LOST 5 TICKETS

Lauranae
Lauranae
✭✭✭✭✭
So i completed all the event achievement by doing dailies in cyro, bg and IC.

i completed the even the big achievement for the Horrors. I wanted to see the look of the House Dufort, and see what else was on the event npc, and everything was listed in red. So i check and all my tickets are gone.
I completed the bg dailies two times, and did a round of of ic two times, with 2 quest in cyro

I never bought anything before to the npc. I lost all my tickets beside 1.

So now i lost the possibiity to complete what i wanted.

Very sad

(the account on which is happening is a new one, and the 3 characters are lv 4 - 9 and 24. If you want to get the account information let me know - thank you)

Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 18, 2022 2:07PM
My most recent characters
AD - Chjara NB
-
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just to make sure, did you check if you didn't doubclick on anything what the Impresario offers for 5 tickets while looking at the stuff?
    It can happen incredible fast that you buy something you didn't want by accident.
    Edited by Lady_Galadhiel on July 30, 2022 4:39PM
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to make sure, did you check if you didn't doubclick on anything what the Impresario offers for 5 tickets while looking at the stuff?
    It can happen incredible fast that you buy something you didn't want by accident.

I did, and the only house Dufort i have are from yesterday hunting Horror and doing the central sewer. And i learned them already (those are listed are already owned)
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try filing a /help report (not /bug, which gets no response) or opening a ticket on the website and explaining the issue to Support. You will likely need to repeat yourself after the initial automated reply.

Support can look on their end at what happened to the tickets and have the ability to reissue them.

Some employees here can also check on the status of your ticket, but you need to initiate it.
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    Try filing a /help report (not /bug, which gets no response) or opening a ticket on the website and explaining the issue to Support. You will likely need to repeat yourself after the initial automated reply.

Support can look on their end at what happened to the tickets and have the ability to reissue them.

Some employees here can also check on the status of your ticket, but you need to initiate it.

K will do now. Tried to do it in game but that was not possible
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for submitting your question. Your ticket number is: 220730-002574
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a dumb question but I have to ask because I've done this before: do you have the PTS installed? And if you do, can you double check your ticket count on the Live server?

It's a long shot, but I've accidentally logged onto the PTS without realizing it and been very confused and upset about where my new gear went.
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a dumb question but I have to ask because I've done this before: do you have the PTS installed? And if you do, can you double check your ticket count on the Live server?

It's a long shot, but I've accidentally logged onto the PTS without realizing it and been very confused and upset about where my new gear went.

Good thinking but nope, uninstalled pts for now after i had some trouble
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so far no mail, so i guess i can wait some days before checking again my mail box :)

Thanks to all trying to help me :)
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok i did a test.

If i did not do any dailies yesterday, i would be able today to receive tickets while doing the dailies.

So far
    IC did two dailies no ticket received
    Cyro town 1 daily no ticket received

So logically, if the game consider i cannot receive any ticket for the day, its that i have already got them. But while i was seeing them last night, i still only have 1 ticket left without spending any ticket

Quest already done for Cyro
    - Bloody hand spies yesterday
    - an evil presence today

Imperial city :
    - scouting the arboretum
    - daily arena (but i did not have the scounting the arena counted, so i go back to check why)
    - so i did this time a scouting the elven, and still not ticket

And beside, i did also 2 BG dailies, and the quest from the npc to complete 5 BG
    Edited by Lauranae on July 30, 2022 10:18PM
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • spacefracking
    spacefracking
    ✭✭✭✭
    probably had a drink, and while gushing with emotion, you dropped them all on group repair kits, cuz friends are awesome amirite??
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    probably had a drink, and while gushing with emotion, you dropped them all on group repair kits, cuz friends are awesome amirite??

Almost wished it was that haha
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    humm i still have some crowns, should i buy the event tickets missing so i can get all the items i want or should i wait ?

i fear i will not get an answer before the event finished and then i will have missed all i wanted
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd at least wait through Monday before spending crowns on tickets as they might not answer until after the weekend.
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well i have the answer, and its my fault apparently.

We can see that a bound style page was purchased from the Impressario that was then consumed. If you'd like to receive assistance with the purchase, please let us know in the next response.

i answered them, and i wish that in the futur, viewving an item on any npc, will not lead to buying it. I apparently bought the legging, while having the other in my inventory and did not reacted correctly when i learned the page (s).
    I remember learning only one BUT my memory can be wrong.

Thank you to all of you, for answering me and trying to help me. For futur i will never view an item but try to find on the web rather the look it has.

My answer
    Hello
    First thank you for answering me. Then, could you tell me which piece was bought please because so far i have only 3 pieces.
    If this is the leggings then i did not want to buy that :(( i was just viewing the style.
    So far i looted from Horrors boss 2 pieces, and got 1 other that was traded to me by a player yesterday
    Pauldron and sabaton were found by me, i even had double that i offered in my guild for one and offered to one my group member in IC.
    As for the leggings, they were traded to me when i was in group yesterday and that i was giving some Black drake items.

I know that this morning i went to the npc and checked the look of the sabaton and the chest of the Banneret style, but did not want to buy those, as i do not like the look of it, and i absolutely want to get the Black drake items from last year. I also checked the look of the leggings.
    May be you could do something when we want simply to view something, so there is a security to not buy the item unless we really do some interaction.
    Thank you
    Edited by Lauranae on July 31, 2022 12:38AM
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to have a problem with accidentally buying furnishings when I was just trying to look at them. Turns out my mouse was clicking twice without me realizing it. I replaced the mouse and it's never happened again.
    PCNA
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to have a problem with accidentally buying furnishings when I was just trying to look at them. Turns out my mouse was clicking twice without me realizing it. I replaced the mouse and it's never happened again.

I have a mouse clicking one time only too BUT i imagine that when i viewved the look of the items, i went very fast to do this

So may be the first click, did not really do something on the first item, but the second and third click for each different items may have been recorded as double click as i remember doing this very fast

This is the first time ever this happens to me, and it will not happen again. Eventually i will even use the second computer just to check the look of something from now on.
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It seems you were right. Even if i dont remember it. Good lesson. Still sad but well.... we always learn from something lol
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great news!!!!!!

As a one time exception we will indeed be able to restore the Event Tickets spent on the House Dufort Banneret style page. In the future we ask that you please be more cautious when making purchases from the Impressario as we cannot always guarantee that we will be able to restore Event Tickets

i am very thankfull! and happy!!!

If at first when i posted i hoped for something like that, after the first mail i was not expecting anything, as it was my fault.

So really i do appreciate the gift.
    Thank you!!

*gran'ma does the happy dance*
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • captainwolfos
    captainwolfos
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have a "buy back" option when we accidentally sell things; we should have a "sell back" option for when we accidentally buy things.
    Enemy of Boob Plates
    For the Covenant! For the High King!
    Solo Player | PVEer | Not caring about PVP since 1992
    Spill some blood for me, dear brother
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm glad you were able to get a resolution!
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a "buy back" option when we accidentally sell things; we should have a "sell back" option for when we accidentally buy things.

I agree. They should at least give us 5 minutes to sell the item back for a full refund because as it is now you only get a few gold no matter what you paid for it. Even big department stores have a time period where you can return things for a full refund so it's a reasonable request.
    PCNA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As support was able to assist the OP with their lost tickets, we will go ahead and close this discussion going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.