Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Oakensoul Ring ***...

Vanos444
Vanos444
✭✭✭✭✭
I plan to grid this item but my question is, how many Oakensoul Rings can we obtain and can we slot 2 x Oakensoul Ring, instead of 1?!
Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 15, 2022 4:39PM
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only one mythic at a time. You can get as many of them as you can find the leads for, but once in your stickerbook, why not just craft them?

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh! Cool..
    I wish ZoS, could add more of these juicy mystic items
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do realize that it's changing from Major buffs to Minor ones in U35, right? For me that's still okay, but if you didn't realize, you should probably check out the latest PTS patch notes.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • axi
    axi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You cannot wear 2 mythics at the same time and even if You could what would be the point of using double oakensul if buffs it provides do not stack.
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    You do realize that it's changing from Major buffs to Minor ones in U35, right? For me that's still okay, but if you didn't realize, you should probably check out the latest PTS patch notes.

only some of the buffs. [snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 15, 2022 4:38PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanos444 wrote: »
    Oh! Cool..
    I wish ZoS, could add more of these juicy mystic items

Oh they will, that's how they sell the game.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be a wonderful idea if you could equip two Oakensoul rings. Take away both bars, and have only weapon attacks. No Vampire or werewolf, as the ultimates go on a bar. The ultimate challenge!
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hear slotting two Oakensoul rings will turn the minor buffs into major again :D.
    PC EU: Magblade (PvP main), DK (PvE Tank), Sorc (PvP and PvE), Magden (PvE Healer), Magplar (PvP and PvE DD), Arcanist (PvE DD)
    PC NA: Magblade (PvP and PvE every role)