The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Isobel's Favor - High Isle WB Daily not counting towards achievement

SeaWoodStage
SeaWoodStage
✭✭✭
I know there is a separate thread about the 'Accept a Duel' part of this achievement not counting (which has also happened to me) but my High Isle WB daily is also not counting towards the 'Isobel's Favor' achievement in my journal. I have completed it with two characters now, both with Isobel, and not only did I not get any rapport from handing it in either time, but the 'Complete a High Isle world boss daily quest' is also still grayed out in my in-game achievement list.

The other three parts (Undaunted enclave, candy provisioning, interacting with Lyris) have all counted as they should.
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't checked isobels other achievements but I encountered similar problem. WB daily didn't count for 125+ rapport. I get rapport after second WB daily (I was grouped with wife so don't remember if first daily was shared from her or it was mine daily)
    Really sorry for my english
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    davidtk wrote: »
    I didn't checked isobels other achievements but I encountered similar problem. WB daily didn't count for 125+ rapport. I get rapport after second WB daily (I was grouped with wife so don't remember if first daily was shared from her or it was mine daily)

I don’t think I got rapport with the first daily bit I have specifically watched for and seen that I did get it with the others.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I too noticed since the most recent update(monday) that the high isle daily does no longer provide Isobel with increased rapport. The undaunted quest rapport increase works as it should.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe there is a cooldown on the rapport boost, so if you did the daily late one day, and early on the next, you could still be in that cooldown period. A later daily shared from another player could fall after the cooldown and count.

The cooldown is something like 20 hours, like mount training.
  • SeaWoodStage
    SeaWoodStage
    ✭✭✭
    Just an update that the WB daily part of my Isobel's Favor achievement did count today - maybe it was just that I'd had her less than a day when I did the quests yesterday? Anyway, glad that part's counted.
  • Ludvik0894
    Ludvik0894
    Soul Shriven
    Which WB quest was it? I believe the one where you have to kill the Hadolid Matron is glitched for some reason. This WB quest won't give you rapport with Isobel or advance your count for the achievements related with completing WB quests in High Isle. it's like the game doesn't really acknowledge it as being properly completed when you turn it in.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ludvik0894 wrote: »
    Which WB quest was it? I believe the one where you have to kill the Hadolid Matron is glitched for some reason. This WB quest won't give you rapport with Isobel or advance your count for the achievements related with completing WB quests in High Isle. it's like the game doesn't really acknowledge it as being properly completed when you turn it in.

I did not get rapport today and I did indeed do this WB quest.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as far as im aware, the mornard falls WB (hadolid matron) quest does not grant isobel rapport, regardless of your rapport cooldown, no idea why but thats how it is
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    as far as im aware, the mornard falls WB (hadolid matron) quest does not grant isobel rapport, regardless of your rapport cooldown, no idea why but thats how it is

This boss don't grant rapport and don't count on Achoevement for wolrd bosses. I just went with wife to go 2+2 (wb, delve) and I had 20/30 WB and 22/30 delves. After complete i have only 21/30 wb and 24/30 delvas. And wife didn't get rapport for Isobele. We had Seprent and Mornard.

@ZOS_Kevin , @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by davidtk on July 1, 2022 2:46PM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davidtk wrote: »

This boss don't grant rapport and don't count on Achoevement for wolrd bosses. I just went with wife to go 2+2 (wb, delve) and I had 20/30 WB and 22/30 delves. After complete i have only 21/30 wb and 24/30 delvas. And wife didn't get rapport for Isobele. We had Seprent and Mornard.

@ZOS_Kevin , @ZOS_GinaBruno

that sounds very much unintentional and is probably a bug lol, maybe thats why my WB daily is only like 25 and my delve daily hit 30 yesterday lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As someone who had a career in programming, I cannot understand how one boss can be bugged and the rest working fine. Same with rapport.

Do they not have a code template that they all use and just pass different arguments through so they all behave the same?

This sort of thing has happened with at least one boss per zone since I think Elsweyr came out. I’m remembering Nightmare Plateau and the Voidmother, maybe Toad Tongue.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Every quest have own ID. Maybe only someone forget to add some IDs to some table (simply said)? ToT achievement have similar issues. Some quest ID just dont count for achieve.
    Edited by davidtk on July 2, 2022 7:33AM
  • Mellirus
    Mellirus
    ✭✭✭
    Confirmed as still bugged - no rapport with Isobel gained from the Hadolid Matron WB daily.

Handing in a delve daily for Bolgrul (which normally shares the cooldown) 5 mins later granted the rapport.
  • Melilotta
    Melilotta
    ✭✭✭
    Here is another strange thing with Isobel's Favor achievement: I cooked some candy for her today (Princess' Delight), and suddenly it counted as a Boss Daily! Even though I've never done a single High Isle boss daily on this character. And the "make candy" achievement is still marked with gray.
    Edited by Melilotta on August 4, 2023 8:36AM