Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Highhallow Hold or wait for Pantherfang Chapel? Decisions decisions

Holycannoli
Holycannoli
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Ooh tough call here. Highhallow Hall is a gorgeous home (IMO) in a gorgeous city. I know some of the criticism is with the moldy, old looking walls but I think they took inspiration from real life manor houses.

Pantherfang Chapel is also gorgeous, and I can make an even better throne room in the keep than I can in Daggerfall Overlook. Who knows when it's returning though?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    highollow has a better environment, but pantherfang is cooler
  • EthanolMuffins
    EthanolMuffins
    ✭✭✭
    I recommend Pantherfang personally, at night the torchbugs come out near the water, it has a fort and a chapel and you can get married in it. A lot more utility and uniqueness to it, while Highhallow Hold has some nice views its exterior is woeful in my opinion and the interior feels like a maze.
  • everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
    Pantherfang all the way, bought it the moment it was available and love it.
  • Norith_Gilheart_Flail
    Norith_Gilheart_Flail
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pantherfang.

I hope it comes back soon also!
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pantherfang is beautiful with nice ambience, but it's so huge that it can be impossible to fill all the space sufficiently.

I think that if you have a vision for Highhallow, and you really like High Isle and Gonfalon, that you'd get a lot of satisfaction out of being right there. I wish there was a city house that I liked enough to get—it's so convenient and immersive
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    Get both!! Problem solved! I plan on buying Highhollow hold, and I have Pantherfang. But, if you need to choose, I recommend Pantherfang:

okoprsdks649.jpg
    woa88rus9e0q.jpg
    qzmio0fa4ydi.jpg
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PDarkBHood wrote: »
    Get both!! Problem solved! I plan on buying Highhollow hold, and I have Pantherfang. But, if you need to choose, I recommend Pantherfang:

I'm actually thinking of doing just that.

Where you have the stained glass and chests under the balcony is where I plan my throne. It just needs to be back in the store again. I wasn't here when it was for sale but luckily I'm fairly patient.
    Edited by Holycannoli on August 5, 2022 1:59PM
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    Make a request for Pantherfang in the crown store forum. They are very good with honoring requests!
  • StormBlade512
    StormBlade512
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree on wanting Pantherfang to return! I've been saving up for it