The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Epic Nefarrius 51 game play while the hammer is up during Mayhem

Crown
Crown
✭✭✭✭✭
This is a great example of what you can look forward to in huge fights with opposing factions! Don't hesitate to queue up in prime time, and after only a few hours of waiting you too can have amazing experiences like this!

This video is from Monday August 1, 2022 evening. For all you pessimists who left the game or went to play other things during the event expecting performance to be terrible, this is what you're missing!

https://youtu.be/qgf-p3z9lts
Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I don't see the problem here!
    TherealHämähäkki
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »
    This is a great example of what you can look forward to in huge fights with opposing factions! Don't hesitate to queue up in prime time, and after only a few hours of waiting you too can have amazing experiences like this!

This video is from Monday August 1, 2022 evening. For all you pessimists who left the game or went to play other things during the event expecting performance to be terrible, this is what you're missing!

you should've set your view distance to 0 before logging into the character you probs would get in.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    :D

giphy.gif
  • Oakenaxe
    Oakenaxe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been there, done that.
    a.k.a. Leo
    non-native English speaker
    200-300 ping and low fps player
  • Tevalicious
    Tevalicious
    ✭✭
    Crown wrote: »

You cant sprint into render lines; you have to block walk so it loads every thing in slowly instead of all at once. It is really dumb but it works for us most of the time, but sometimes people still get kicked.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe your vid can get showcased at the next E3 event...
    giphy.gif

yep, if i see too many toons around - i just go find a quiet spot to sit, wait, hope i don't get kicked
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • tomfant
    tomfant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Getting near action, the game freezes. Try to log back in, "This account is already logged in" message a couple of times. Finally made it back into the game just to get another freeze 3 seconds later...

Whitestake's crash and freeze fest.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tomfant wrote: »
    Getting near action, the game freezes. Try to log back in, "This account is already logged in" message a couple of times. Finally made it back into the game just to get another freeze 3 seconds later...

Whitestake's crash and freeze fest.

Yeah this event feels way worse than the ones before for some reason.
    EU | PC
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try to restart your router?
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.