The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZoS, This is what I did while waiting in que for home campaign.

Rohamad_Ali
Rohamad_Ali
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
2 Chapters of PvE. Seriously. This one finished Blackwood an got a companion. (Something pvp players never admit) Completed Skyrim an got the wolf pet. Thank you very much. Both were fun pve things. Well written.

...Why don't we get that nice new stuff in Cyrodiil? Anyway, still in que for home server an just wanted to thank you for the event. 65 more to go.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 2, 2022 3:09AM
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cyrodiil all ready got the perfect Cyrodiil pet- a lethargic depressed, elderly lion.

30bx4q4ur1o5.jpeg

Not even kidding, I love him to bits :)
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe if you sped run, but then how would you know the chapters were well written? :)
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bat wrote: »
    Maybe if you sped run, but then how would you know the chapters were well written? :)

Speedread
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Roztlin45
    Roztlin45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »
    Cyrodiil all ready got the perfect Cyrodiil pet- a lethargic depressed, elderly lion.

30bx4q4ur1o5.jpeg

Not even kidding, I love him to bits :)

That is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. Thanks. All this time I never got that pet because ..well..now. I have to have the elderly lion..lol
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm on a console...i queue and go do other stuff (i did just get a new companion too)...bunch of times forgot to check my number...oh well...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place