The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

3hr queue

Rlacoste
Rlacoste
✭✭✭
So are we allowed to PVP? 3 hour queues says no. I can't wait 3hrs when I only have 2 hrs to spare. By design? New players leave the game if they can't enter Cyro.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why don't you go to a different campaign?
  • Sluggy
    Sluggy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, outside of Greyhost, Blackreach, and Ravenwatch there is very little PvP actually going on from what I see. Mostly just guilds doing emperor-swapping.

Ravenwatch has its own issues on top of that - i.e. most people still to this day don't actually even know that some of their gear won't work there (because ZoS didn't put any effort in-game to tell them this), much less the fact that ZoS likely still hasn't actually done the bare minimum possible of posting a correct list of those sets that do work.
  • Rlacoste
    Rlacoste
    ✭✭✭
    Been playing Blackreach, my guild is in Greyhost. Not cool man.
  • Nemeliom
    Nemeliom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rlacoste wrote: »
    Been playing Blackreach, my guild is in Greyhost. Not cool man.

There is ton of pvp out of main campaign. I'm also not being able to play Gray Host, not even Blackreach at peak hours. That doesn't make pvp impossible. Just play another campaign and have fun.

Find another group to play with or ask your friends to move where you can all play together.

If they dont want to, get real friends 🤣
    Baradur Morker - Level 50 Bosmer Nightblade
    Le-Duck - Level 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Boom-Stormer - Level 50 High Elf Sorcerer
    Nemeliom the Great - Level 50 Redguard Warden
    Crazy Little Maggie - Level 50 High Elf Templar
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Queue takes all of 10 mins to get through if you are just flexible with the campaign you choose.

It is a choice, to sit in a 3 hour queue or a 10 min queue. Not really an event problem when the options are there.
  • xFocused
    xFocused
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sluggy wrote: »
    To be fair, outside of Greyhost, Blackreach, and Ravenwatch there is very little PvP actually going on from what I see. Mostly just guilds doing emperor-swapping.

Ravenwatch has its own issues on top of that - i.e. most people still to this day don't actually even know that some of their gear won't work there (because ZoS didn't put any effort in-game to tell them this), much less the fact that ZoS likely still hasn't actually done the bare minimum possible of posting a correct list of those sets that do work.

Yep. Which makes no sense to me. I was in Evergloam yesterday and we (EP) had 3 full bars and a small Queue, AD had 1 and DC had 1 bar each. AD was just steamrolling the map, literally no resistance from EP whatsoever. I finally asked in zone chat what the deal was and everyone responded "Just waiting for GH queue to pop." I get it, GH is the main campaign and the most popular but why hop into another campaign just to sit at a wayshrine and do nothing? Go get your AP/rewards while you wait for the Queue to pop. Hell, we weren't even emping anyone either
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xFocused wrote: »
    Yep. Which makes no sense to me. I was in Evergloam yesterday and we (EP) had 3 full bars and a small Queue,

Some of these are gate runs so everyone can pile into an empty campaign open the gates and get the skyshards,
    Too many toons not enough time