The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

please bring back nightfall crates, its been almost 2 years.

stevusbeefus
stevusbeefus
✭✭✭
we already seen sovngarde, and gloomspore return. please bring back nightfall crates. have been saving 2500 gems for the darkfang for almost a year now. got the lichsteed when they first came out.
  • LesserCircle
    LesserCircle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crates should rotate much faster than they do now, something like 2 different crates each month. We have so many seasons right now and even with their FOMO, many people might quit the game before they can actually buy them because it takes years for crates to return. I hope you get your crates back soon OP.
  • stevusbeefus
    stevusbeefus
    ✭✭✭
    thx lessercircle, its pretty absurd with how slow they rotate. hoping we see them back this year since usually its never more than 2-3 years at most before crates return.
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd really like to have Nightfall crown crates back, too, please. I've been waiting to buy a certain item for a long while now.
  • Alutora
    Alutora
    ✭✭✭
    Hoping to see them return soon as well!
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 want the weapon styles from em.
  • BlakMarket
    BlakMarket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Ive been waiting also.. It has hands down my favorite mount in the game...
  • Bokila
    Bokila
    ✭✭✭
    This crate definitely needs to return asap, even for a short period of time. It has by far the best looking mount in the game which alot of people missed because it was unobtainable through crown gems.
  • Calabez
    Calabez
    Soul Shriven
    Agree bring em back :)
  • Morvan
    Morvan
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I made a post about it too, I believe its already on their schedule, thats why a variant of Darkfang was datamined some months ago, theres also Lady Thorn Arms Pack, which is vampire themed, maybe they're planning to release all that stuff together?
  • Overamera
    Overamera
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bring this back ive been saving up for the apex mount forever
  • iPlayOnlyESO
    iPlayOnlyESO
    ✭✭✭
    I've waited for Nightfall and New Moon Crates a lot. Unfortunately, still not this month they are coming back. They will bring Storm Atronach Crates back this month.
    https://elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/61891
    I don't like SA mounts, but their animation is cool. Still i don't think i will grab one since i have more beatiful mount(Dragonscale Storm Wolf) having the same animation.
  • WraithCaller88
    WraithCaller88
    ✭✭✭
    I've waited for Nightfall and New Moon Crates a lot. Unfortunately, still not this month they are coming back. They will bring Storm Atronach Crates back this month.
    https://elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/61891
    I don't like SA mounts, but their animation is cool. Still i don't think i will grab one since i have more beatiful mount(Dragonscale Storm Wolf) having the same animation.

Yup, still waiting on those New Moon crates....
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have 16k seals yet, can you imagine how enraged I would be if they released before then?
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully, we will have NightFall crates soon! Also, I like the Sunken Trove crates, especially the fish tanks, well done. And sword dance, very well done!

I noticed the Storm Atronach Crates have no radiant apex mounts, can you add new mounts to these crates please?

Really looking forward to NightFall crates though!

• Gaebriel0410
    Gaebriel0410
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! I would like to see Nightfall crates as well, I've wanted the high res white horse that's in there for years.

Let me buy your stuff man, instead of that dreadfully slow crate cycle. :D

• BlakMarket
    BlakMarket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please bring these crates back!!
  • arangion
    arangion
    I hope they will be soon
  • stevusbeefus
    stevusbeefus
    ✭✭✭
    still waiting, has been over 2 years now
  • Gaebriel0410
    Gaebriel0410
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am somewhat of a regular horse collector sitting on a pile of crowns. Last month's free sun bay courser was the first "updated texture/model" horse I was able to get, just because I wasn't able to pick them up during the short windows they were available over the years.

Free the horses so I can free my crowns. I don't buy those things to look at the number on my screen. :D
  • Overamera
    Overamera
    ✭✭✭✭
    bring them back
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    August would be a great time for NightFall crates!!
  • arangion
    arangion
    August shop and nightfall crown crates please
  • Bokila
    Bokila
    ✭✭✭
    It' back! :D