Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ALLOW 3x4 man party duels in Housing and open world area (for training and personal tournaments)

pokaone
pokaone
ALLOW 3x4 man party duels in Housing and open world area (for training and personal tournaments)
so we can handle our own events.
[snip]

[Edited for Discussion of Moderation]
Edited by Psiion on August 1, 2022 12:15AM
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For the PvP house this should be a thing. Open world, no.
  • pokaone
    pokaone
    education, basic stuff.
  • theoriginalpickle
    theoriginalpickle
    ✭✭✭
    In one of my guilds we have an induction of naked cage fighting, stripped down to bare knuckle brawls we constructed an arena out of furniture pieces like the curved walls and put raised seating up the top to view the fights.

My house looks its straight out of a fighting game we call it the treasure pit it has a cage that gets lowered onto the fighters before they dual.

very good fun we even have weight classes. So it can be done without needing extra special stuff to make it work just have to be creative with an open space.
    ]I am always the original pickle tickler nothing will stop my merciless reign
  • Elo106
    Elo106
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Group vs Group Duels would be awesome, but its a pvp feature so its probably not going to happen :(
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I always thought there should be a toggle in the housing settings to just allow open pvp inside the grounds, so you could invite friends to fight, and design areas with pvp in mind
    love is love
  • Sheridan
    Sheridan
    ✭✭✭✭
    No open world pvp please. Duels are more than enough already. I have nothing against any kind of separate designated enviroments though.
  • Elric_665
    Elric_665
    ✭✭✭
    House OK but not in Open World or we see Group Duells in Town or Bank.
    "If it bleeds, we can kill it!"
    Major „Dutch“ Schaefer

PvP nur, wenn es sich absolut nicht vermeiden läßt.
  • Redguards_Revenge
    Redguards_Revenge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elric_665 wrote: »
    House OK but not in Open World or we see Group Duells in Town or Bank.

Then you can withdraw from your bank and start making bids on who will win! It's a slippery slope!
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Isnt that pretty much a battleground?
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    House PvP would be a dream for me, I love housing and often make arenas for my combatants.

For open world why not just make the arena outside way rest a PvP zone. Might actually help organize duelist there so PvE would benefit.
    PvP needs more love.
  • LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Training dummies - they should get a switchable attack function and a zone through which he can move. It's very easy to do.
    I keep dreaming about building my own dungeon. It would be nice to be able to invest loot in these dummies
    Edited by LikiLoki on August 1, 2022 2:44PM
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every zone could have its own themed arena, like the one in Kvatch. Elswyr could be a thunderdome-style cage made of dragon bones. Summerset a coral amphitheatre and so on.

Room for real spectators, options for weapons or bare-knuckle fights
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A straight no for open world group duels, and a qualified yes to it in housing if it doesn't impact on performance - however, given that we can't have any extra fixed furnishings because of the impact on performance the likelihood of PvP in housing not impacting on performance is pretty slim.

That said, if a house could be set to PvP only by the player who buys it with the placing of any furnishings then being disabled I guess there might be a quid pro quo performance-wise.