Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus price broken?

FluffWit
FluffWit
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I can get one month for $16, if I commit to 3 months they want $22 a month.... even the year long commitment is more expensive then buying 12 individual months.

https://www.xbox.com/en-NZ/games/store/eso-plus/cfq7ttc0k5dg

Meanwhile on Playstation I don't even see a one month option. 3 months is $57.95, a year is $184.95... 35 bucks cheaper then xbox.

I looked up US prices and they all look sane- same price for any server, bigger and bigger discounts the longer you sub. But New Neazalnd the prices are all over the place and the xbox one makes no sense at all.

Theres nothing I can see in the xbox or on the xbox website to indicate theres any kind of sale going in.

Why is the xbox one month option so much cheaper? Why is xbox in general more expensive then Playstation? Should I snap up a bunch of one month subs on my xbox?
Edited by FluffWit on August 1, 2022 4:51AM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For PC/NA in the USA I am seeing 30 day -14.99/m, 90 day 13.99/m, and 180 day 12.99/m.

Seems fine in this market.

Good luck getting that worked out.
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding

All good realized not long after I made this it was on the wrong board.

I guess I'll just sub for a month and see what happens 🤷‍♀️
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    For PC/NA in the USA I am seeing 30 day -14.99/m, 90 day 13.99/m, and 180 day 12.99/m.

Seems fine in this market.

Good luck getting that worked out.

Thank you, checked the exchange rate and its 50% cheaper here.... I should probably just shut up and be happy now 🤐
    Edited by FluffWit on August 1, 2022 4:51AM