Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Mayhem PC EU GH is a laggy mess

martinhpb16_ESO
martinhpb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
(Sigh) Used to be during Mayhem there was at least some stability - for a change.

Honestly please, the mind boggles, how are we supposed to enjoy an event with this mess?

If it was an overland event you would soon go about fixing performance issues.

Entire pvp guild just logged off. I'm going to watch a movie, this is just too sad.
At least the spelling is difficult for you.
Hew's Bane*
  • Sindrik8x
    Sindrik8x
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same as it ever was. Why we even get excited anymore I have no clue. Let down after let down after let down.

#LagFest2022
  • Tsunahmie
    Tsunahmie
    ✭✭✭
    (Sigh) Used to be during Mayhem there was at least some stability - for a change.

Honestly please, the mind boggles, how are we supposed to enjoy an event with this mess?

If it was an overland event you would soon go about fixing performance issues.

Entire pvp guild just logged off. I'm going to watch a movie, this is just too sad.

I made a similar post under the alliance war section. Logged off 30 min after the event started cause streak didn't work after 5 or 6 button smashes. Pretty terrible
  • Elo106
    Elo106
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really hope EU gets some new servers soon, fingers crossed
  • Paske
    Paske
    ✭✭✭✭
    EU still runs on 10 year old hardware.

US runs on new hardware.

In a shock to no one except CFO of ZOS proper servers actually help with performance issues.

So we are SOL, because hardware price is still high, ZOS is still cheap as ever and EU will wait for a while to get server upgrade.

Perhaps when we get to 15 yo servers they will upgrade them.

Only reason they upgraded US was because vendors stopped supporting that old hardware ( sunset ). Let that sink in. Servers are so old that they are no longer supported by vendors ....
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Abilities firing off but no actions, abilities not hitting but doing damage, lags, dropped frames, teleporting ... I honestly don't know how you long time PvP guys put up with this so much. I only PvP really occasionally, but even I can see what a mess it is.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!