The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Community Guides- Whitestrake's Mayhem July 2022"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
iovgguceqwzi.jpg

Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Community Guides- Whitestrake's Mayhem July 2022"

"Whitestrake’s Mayhem returns! Arm yourself for the battles to come with these player-made PvP guides and builds from the ESO community!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on August 9, 2022 2:27PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @VaranisArano You should definitely take a look.
    giphy.gif
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @VaranisArano You should definitely take a look.
    giphy.gif

Hey, thanks for including mine in such an awesome lineup of guides! I'm sure everyone will find something that can help them in that collection.
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    I appreciate that the article included written guides also for those that prefer to read information, rather than watch videos of it.

@VaranisArano Special thanks to you for the amount of detail in your written guide! By far the best resource of information on the event and PvP in general for someone just starting.