The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Suggestion] Potbreaker Mythic

OnnuK
OnnuK
✭✭✭
Since we have oakensoul, the king of all mythics, after it is nerfed and lost the throne, I suggest the potbreaker ;-D

Once be worn, it will make the potion cooldown to 0 scaled to the Champion Points

CP3600 ==> Potion cooldown %100 less (which is 0, use the potions continuously, limit is the inventory ;-D )
CP3000 ==> Potion cooldown %75 less
CP2500 ==> Potion cooldown %30 less
CP2000 ==> Potion cooldown %25 less
CP1800 ==> Potion cooldown %10 less (which may be useless)

Imagine the power of this mythic for CP3600 players, they will enjoy more... (Clever Alchemist set will like this)
PC/EU @onnuk, Guild: ANADOLU "|H1:guild:29269|hAnadolu|h"
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a mythic item that scales with the amount of unique Lore Books that a character collected. Maybe we should get one that scales with the Champion Points of the account but personally the idea you proposed is a bit overpowered even though it is tied to a mythic item.
  • Aquelarre
    Aquelarre
    I would love to have tools to make potion cooldown almost 0. Sadly it removes buffs and heal management. Imagine putting yourself all the posible buffs via potion, and switching to a HoT or burst heal. Uh.
  • Troodon80
    Troodon80
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be better balanced to simply say 0% at 0CP (since you can't do 0 CP, it would be ~1% at 10 CP) and capped at 50% at 2000 CP. You should never have 100% on potion cooldown as that's just way too OP. ZOS have previously said that they didn't want that sort of vertical power progression in terms of CP, too, so you should not have a cap that is at the absolute maximum where only maybe 200 players across all platforms would be able to make use of the buff without severe BRP XP grinding. It would also put lower CP players at a significant disadvantage in CP PvP.

This isn't so much a kiss-curse as it is high CP just getting rewarded for grinding.

@Troodon80 PC | EU
    Guild: N&S
    Hand of Alkosh | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Deep Dive into Dreadsail Reef Mechanics
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aquelarre wrote: »
    I would love to have tools to make potion cooldown almost 0. Sadly it removes buffs and heal management. Imagine putting yourself all the posible buffs via potion, and switching to a HoT or burst heal. Uh.

You will need 0 pot cooldown once nocturnal ploy set is in play :p
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA