The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

REQUEST: Wallpaper on house walls

athena9205
athena9205
✭✭✭
Can we get wallpaper option to outfit our home in various colors and designs. Can we get the method similar to the outfit station. Have different wallpapers come by achievements, gold and crown.
  • TheGreatBlackBear
    TheGreatBlackBear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    athena9205 wrote: »
    Can we get wallpaper option to outfit our home in various colors and designs. Can we get the method similar to the outfit station. Have different wallpapers come by achievements, gold and crown.

I like this idea. Just the other day I was looking at the walls in the High Isle house and thought that they look kinda dingy and dirty. That's kinda a turn off from buying it when it comes out.
  • Roxxsmom
    Roxxsmom
    ✭✭✭
    I was just thinking it would be cool to have something similar for craftable furnishings that are painted or cloth, but I like the idea of wallpaper too. It would be fun to be able further customize homes the way we can customize our outfits.
  • athena9205
    athena9205
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_Bill, is this a possibility with the server issues? I understand the slot limit and such. Could this 'rendering' be accomplished?