The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

UI display time played this session

LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
✭✭✭
when i logged in after the last patch i noticed i had a little box that displayed the time i've been playing that session. a few days later it was gone. only add-ons i use are skyshards and lore books. i do not want to add another add-on. anyone know what i'm talking about?
Edited by LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L on July 29, 2022 5:35PM
You've had nature explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the living body explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the universe explained to you and you're bored with it, so now you want cheap thrills and, like, plenty of them....
-Johnny
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    never seen that before, although it would be interesting to know what my play sessions are lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
    LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
    ✭✭✭
    i liked the feature. how do i bump this thread to the attention of whomever can answer my query?
    You've had nature explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the living body explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the universe explained to you and you're bored with it, so now you want cheap thrills and, like, plenty of them....
    -Johnny
    Options
  • Lucifer_Sam
    Lucifer_Sam
    ✭✭
    Do you use a Razer mouse or keyboard? Cause apparently their software has been putting up FPS and time widgets on it's own.
    Options