Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

please bring the adveturer personality back

craybest
craybest
✭✭✭✭✭
was that the name? with the torch? I've been wanting it for a long time.
pleaseee!!
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on July 25, 2022 1:39AM
  • MJ202
    MJ202
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is the Treasure Hunter personality which has a torch. The armor breastplate looks similar to the historical Spanish Conquistadors typical breastplate. Would that be what you are looking for?
  • craybest
    craybest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MJ202 wrote: »
    There is the Treasure Hunter personality which has a torch. The armor breastplate looks similar to the historical Spanish Conquistadors typical breastplate. Would that be what you are looking for?

treasure hunter personality is the name then!

i want it for when i go into unexplored delves :D
  • jhall03
    jhall03
    ✭✭✭
    It was in the store within a couple months ago
  • Jordan.nick11b14_ESO
    Jordan.nick11b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why this is so hard to find; I've been meaning to catch it as well but I've had no luck either. I've almost given up at this point because personalities seem to rarely change. The only personalities I see for sale are the same ones that I've been looking at since January.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I also really want this personality. I don't remember it being on the store recently.

This is the problem with the garbage limited time nonsense.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stx wrote: »
    I also really want this personality. I don't remember it being on the store recently.

This is the problem with the garbage limited time nonsense.

It returned October 2020 and also appeared in the Frost Atronach Crate, which returned November 2021.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!