The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nocturnal's Ploy still exists, why?

OnGodiDoDis
OnGodiDoDis
✭✭✭
This is very concerning to me that such a problematic set was not scrapped. This leaves me to think that they are not planning any adjustments or reworks. This set has a high chance of going live as it is, regardless of all the feedback from well-known PvP content creators and people on the forums. We do not want this set in PvP. There is still time to delete it, let's not have another Dark Convergence-level set. Let's not have another Oakensoul-level set. If it goes live, we're going to have to wait an entire three months for a rework. Do no do this to us.
  • Udrath
    Udrath
    ✭✭✭✭
    *laughs in mighty chudan and rattle cage*
  • XiangliSYD
    XiangliSYD
    ✭✭
    Udrath wrote: »

AND Nocturnal's ploy
  • OnGodiDoDis
    OnGodiDoDis
    ✭✭✭

Exactly, everyone is going to be running the exact same sets. It's going to make all the Cyrodiil servers feel like the no-proc server.
  • AndreNoir
    AndreNoir
    ✭✭✭

Exactly, everyone is going to be running the exact same sets. It's going to make all the Cyrodiil servers feel like the no-proc server.

Just tell us what will u replace for this set: Alchemist, Pariah or Rallying Cry ?
  • BazOfWar
    BazOfWar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you think Zos actually listens or even cares about what you or any of us think?
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is very concerning to me that such a problematic set was not scrapped. This leaves me to think that they are not planning any adjustments or reworks. This set has a high chance of going live as it is, regardless of all the feedback from well-known PvP content creators and people on the forums. We do not want this set in PvP. There is still time to delete it, let's not have another Dark Convergence-level set. Let's not have another Oakensoul-level set. If it goes live, we're going to have to wait an entire three months for a rework. Do no do this to us.

ZOS wants you to stop looking at your buffs and focus on the visuals of combat, now you wont need to because there won't be any :)
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ignoring how bad the set will be as an actual fun sucking set, what happened to reducing calculations on the server?

Now we have loads of people stripping buffs every 2 seconds that the server has to calculate, and then people applying buffs every two seconds that the server has to calculate.

Surely that can't be good?
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Ignoring how bad the set will be as an actual fun sucking set, what happened to reducing calculations on the server?

Now we have loads of people stripping buffs every 2 seconds that the server has to calculate, and then people applying buffs every two seconds that the server has to calculate.

This is also my concern with the set. Might cause a ton of lag depending on how many are using it.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »

This isn't really how it will work. The issue with calculations was mainly with AOE's because of LoS checks. Most 'buffs' are now locked to 'group' or 'self' so it limits the max number of players checked vs healing and damage where there is no target cap / valid target limits.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Dem_kitkats1
    Dem_kitkats1
    ✭✭✭✭

Or Dreugh King Slayer
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

*Cries on the inside about lack of diversity*
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They need to keep selling nerfed Oakensoul somehow.
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*Cries in build diversity.*
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*Cries on the inside about lack of diversity*

Ah! Beat me to it.

Glad I have a full set of Rattlecage ready cause I was wearing it just a few months ago.
  • Hayblinkin
    Hayblinkin
    ✭✭
    Before I have an opinion on this set I'd like to know how ball group players feel about it. Mark me down for the opposite opinion.