The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning Player LF Social Home

Gryynch
Gryynch
Soul Shriven
Returning player been away for long time. Looking for a smaller group of players, someplace to call home. I don't just want to be a number on a 400+ roster. I'd like to be able to sign in and know and be known by the players on in the guild. Ideally I'd like to become a contributing member of the guild, be it crafting, healing (I usually play healers), or what have you. If the guild ran events that would be great as well. I enjoy questing and taking my time to enjoy and take in the zones.

Hopefully there is a guild out there that may be a good fit or maybe I am missing something and there could be a place for me in a larger guild. Either way I hope to find a great place to call home and enjoy ESO!

Gryynch
  • bmcxp
    bmcxp
    ✭✭✭
    Come Visit www.guildmedieval.com
    Member of the ESO Realm
    Castellan of Guild Medieval

(@BMCXP)
    Nevaehtwo, & Nerata Oaken-Shield, Professions Master, Explorer
  • Skaal17
    Skaal17
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there @Gryynch. Totally know what you mean about a place to call home.

Let me suggest you take a look at Remnants of Hope. We are a larger guild, but that is basically because so many of us have found it a welcoming place where everybody knows your name. We have a substantial trial membership process that introduces you to the guild and vice the other way around. We have a lot of weekly events, from fishing to Veteran Trials.

Today I was looking at the final interview of a Trial Member, the last part of our process. They said they posted in Discord a question about what is the best build. The answer they got shocked them--"any build you enjoy." That is so RoH.

Hope you find what you are looking for.
    --Skaal