The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Finder confuses dungeon with ToT

MidniteOwl1913
MidniteOwl1913
✭✭✭✭✭
I know is a bug, but I'm trying to see if anyone else has run into it. I'm trying to get a better idea of what may cause it before writing up a ticket. So using the dungeon finder for a specific dungeon with a previously created group of healer and DPS. What happens one of the two of us will see some sort of "cannot queue for Tales of Tribute" error. One of us will be ported to the instance and the other (the one who received the ToT error message) will not. They are included in the group for the dungeon but stay where ever they are. At that point, they can (and do) go to the dungeon manually and everything is fine after that.

So does anyone else see this?
PS5/NA
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not sure how the tales of tribute queue is related to this, but this is something ive seen randomly happen for the dungeon queue for sure

i queue up for dungeon with 4 people, and anywhere between 0 (no bug happens) and 3 (almost entire group) of the people in the team will not port into the dungeon, it just shows other members as offline and can have to port in manually or use friend list

ive seen theories related to people having a companion out, or being in a player house, but not always the case
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a bogus ToT error as soon as we get the announcement that the group has been formed and when the rest of the group ports into the dungeon whoever got the error doesn't. No ToT error and everything goes fine.
    PS5/NA
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill have to pay attention to those errors that appear on the top right of the screen, they sometimes scroll away so fast its hard to see what errored lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014