The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is anyone else's Pantherfang Chapel entirely broken?

Bat
Bat
✭✭✭✭✭
Animated items don't animate. Music boxes don't play. It's just broken. Is it the same for everyone else?
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    This can happen for any house that has too many lights/animated items on at the same time. Start turning stuff off and see if that fixes it.
  • SpellSlingerTaz
    Is this really true, that items tagged as animated will just stop working because I put (too many) of them in my house?
    I've reported bugs that animations stop working, seemingly at random. If they don't work, that kinda defeats the whole purpose of paying or working for those items. I don't understand. Zos, can you clarify?
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    Is this really true, that items tagged as animated will just stop working because I put (too many) of them in my house?
    I've reported bugs that animations stop working, seemingly at random. If they don't work, that kinda defeats the whole purpose of paying or working for those items. I don't understand. Zos, can you clarify?

You can test it for yourself. Happens for me all the time though. I use Doomchar as a storage for all the various event furnishings and antiquities. There are a ton of lights, so sometimes when they're all on certain ones won't work. If I start to turn off the various lights then the other ones that were not working before will turn on.