The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

VateShran Hollows Advice - The Channelers

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

Trying to do Vateshran (normal) and the boss Rahdgarak. But getting killed by the channelers.

Do I have to interrupt or kill them?
Do I have to kill or interrupt all of them?

I tried to damage one with Aurora Javelin, and I was hitting them but no damage. I tried jumping to another platform and javelined them - nothing!
I can't seem to kill the channelers and they get going with the fire and I am done.
Do I need to kill them all?

Help?

Tankz

Z
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can't be killed. Everything you have to do is to grapple to each platform and bash/interrupt them.
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    They can't be killed. Everything you have to do is to grapple to each platform and bash/interrupt them.

well...thanks for letting me know that!

I guess I won't look for a damage tic over their head, just hit them.

So do you just interrupt one or all?

Tankz 4 yer help!
  • Elendir2am
    Elendir2am
    ✭✭✭✭
    You have to interrupt all of them. Each one of them fills one platform with fire and makes it unhostible. It is better to keep all platform clear, than risk it other way.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elendir2am wrote: »
    You have to interrupt all of them. Each one of them fills one platform with fire and makes it unhostible. It is better to keep all platform clear, than risk it other way.

You don't have to interrupt all. You need at least 2 platforms to be clear, preferably one red and one blue. With the "will never be fixed" stamina glitch in this arena, you can easily run out of stamina if you try to bash all four.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You don't have to interrupt all. You need at least 2 platforms to be clear, preferably one red and one blue. With the "will never be fixed" stamina glitch in this arena, you can easily run out of stamina if you try to bash all four.

last i remember i never had problems with the stamina bug lol, but the toon i primarily use on there is a mag toon and i would usually bash all the channelers, its been a few months since i last run it (i got the last piece of gear collected from there along with the trifected in april lol)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

last i remember i never had problems with the stamina bug lol, but the toon i primarily use on there is a mag toon and i would usually bash all the channelers, its been a few months since i last run it (i got the last piece of gear collected from there along with the trifected in april lol)

There is a glitch I've encountered on both mag and stam characters in here where your stamina simply does not regenerate without taking a potion. The devs have never fixed it. You have to leave the arena or log out of that character as it survives death. Its one of the reasons I rarely play Vateshran
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    @El_Borracho ....what?

I am always running out of Stam....and that is the reason...
    really?
    This is some joke on me right?

• Kusto
    Kusto
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is a glitch I've encountered on both mag and stam characters in here where your stamina simply does not regenerate without taking a potion. The devs have never fixed it. You have to leave the arena or log out of that character as it survives death. Its one of the reasons I rarely play Vateshran

I've never seen that bug. But you can always use crushing shock for interrupt, it uses mag.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kusto wrote: »

I've never seen that bug. But you can always use crushing shock for interrupt, it uses mag.

Oh yeah, I'll use that on the mag characters. But yeah. Even with the tri-stat food I've encountered that issue. To the point I have stood there and watched the stamina bar not move a bit while only using mag skills against the boss. Its frustrating
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ive honestly never seen that bug either and ive run 2 toons through vateshran on vet (both mag toons, so it would be much more obvious if it was broken lol)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014