The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Gift event tickets and get a reward.... but NOTHING !!!!

Rishikesa108
Rishikesa108
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/62411 As this announce says, I gifted 5 event tickets to a guildmate, but I did not receive anything at the end of the Zenithar Event. So what ????
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 26, 2022 3:13PM
Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Broken23
    Broken23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The Crown Crate delivery will occur by the end of August 2022"
    Edited by Broken23 on July 15, 2022 5:37PM
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue.
    I gifted five event tickets to a guildmate during the Zeal of Zenithar in-game event...
    Once the Zeal of Zenithar event has concluded, I did not receive free four Dark Chivalry Crown Crates.
    PC | EU
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys should read it in full. You don’t get the crates right away, you got to wait until august.
  • deyjasagus
    deyjasagus
    ✭✭✭
    Here is the link for the event.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/62411

But to make it simpler the following is cut directly from the news article. I even put the relevant part in bold and italicized font for you.

"Once the Zeal of Zenithar event has concluded, we’ll grant you four Dark Chivalry Crown Crates
    The Crown Crate delivery will occur by the end of August 2022."
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    OK, got it, thank you :)
    @Broken23
    @Qyrk
    @deyjasagus

I gave "Insightful" reactions to all of you ;)

Qyrk wrote: »
    You guys should read it in full. You don’t get the crates right away, you got to wait until august.

Ah ok, I didn't read this line ... Thanks. After all, the forum is for this, right? To be useful to each other :-)

I strongly agree ;):)

Edited by Gandalf_72 on July 16, 2022 1:17PM
    PC | EU
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qyrk wrote: »

Ah ok, I didn't read this line ... Thanks. After all, the forum is for this, right? To be useful to each other :-)
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why do you have to wait for the reward? You buy the event tickets up front.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why do you have to wait for the reward? You buy the event tickets up front.

Because you might get something you want from the reward crates. And then you might be satisfied and happy and not buy more crates. Whereas if you have to wait 6 weeks, you might get impatient and buy crates.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As mentioned earlier in the thread, the crown crate reward will not happen until August. With the OP question answered, we will now close this thread from further posts.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.