The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Armory Fail to Load

Cerulione
Cerulione
✭✭✭
Hello, since 2 days ago I am experiencing armory fail to equip any build issue on a single character (see image below). The issue happens when using armory furniture placed in my home (Enchanted Snow Globe), and only on this particular character. The character is unable to equip any of previously saved build, despite having no similar issue for weeks prior to 2 days ago. No other character of mine experience the issue.

The character has plenty of space in character inventory (more than 100 total slot), has about 15k gold, all of the equipment as well as potions and poisons needed for both builds.

Has anyone experienced such issue please? If yes does anyone know what to do?

This issue is major for me since I cannot use the character as intended.

eo4l8f8e5xxu.png
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 28, 2022 12:46PM

@Cerulione - PC/EU - housing enthusiast, forever magden
Open House List:

Bouldertree Refuge: Bag End, a hobbit's hole
Seaveil Spire: Summer Seahouse
Amaya Lake Lodge: Diagon Alley
Pantherfang Chapel: Studio Ghibli's Spirited Away
Autumn's Gate: Autumnal Mountain Lodge
  • Cerulione
    Cerulione
    ✭✭✭
    Update, have tried the following and still not working:
    - using the armory furnishing on different house (a friend's)
    - using the armory assistant
    - changing the role of the character

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/255046572964839426/929135591336079399/unknown.png

@Cerulione - PC/EU - housing enthusiast, forever magden
    Open House List:

Bouldertree Refuge: Bag End, a hobbit's hole
    Seaveil Spire: Summer Seahouse
    Amaya Lake Lodge: Diagon Alley
    Pantherfang Chapel: Studio Ghibli's Spirited Away
    Autumn's Gate: Autumnal Mountain Lodge
  • Altyrann
    Altyrann
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried using the same assistant and worked here so looks like a character specific bug.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Cerulione

This may be an add-on issue affecting your character.

Have you tried the steps below for completely removing ESO add-ons?

How do I get rid of my add-ons?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • paopaopaolo
    paopaopaolo
    Soul Shriven
    So just to add to this, I have started getting this error message on a single character of mine (tested different characters with multiple builds) with and without addons (as outlined by the link provided). Still the same error. It's just frustrating cause it happens to be on my main. I literally did not change a thing in the last 48hrs so it doesn't make sense for this bug/glitch/error to just pop up out of nowhere.
  • Arwin
    Arwin
    ✭✭✭
    Bit of a necro but I seemingly managed to fix this condition by dying (got eaten by slaughterfish specifically).
    Reloading or even rebooting entirely didn't work at all but that did, in case anyone else runs into this issue.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread is now a few months old, we have decided to close the discussion. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread in PC Support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.