The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wardens…

Jyrus_JD
Jyrus_JD
How do you like the changes, which ones do you like and which ones do you not like and how would you change them?
  • lPeacekeeperl
    lPeacekeeperl
    ✭✭✭
    Short version:

+
    Arctic blast - nice. HoT vas good but new scaling still better.
    Bird of pray - awesome, (finaly, why so long?)
    Frozen armor passive - nice, not too OP, just good

-
    Scorch/shalks - just no. no-no-no-boom if you know what i mean its not a "DOT" its "delayed burst" shoudnt be changed at all. Or there is lot of diffferent options "how to improve them"
    Advanced species - horoble. worst thing happened to warden for many years.
    Budding seeds - havent get 2x duration buff.
    Nature embrace - havent get 2x duration buff. Not easiest skill to use, and very situational, so why not?

others
    Bear ult - not as good as it was, still forced to used it. new execute scaling on mag wersion maybe ok, needs more testing. 200-250% probably will be better. Or "up to 400-500%" as many other executes (dmg.appication still not instant, so, will not be OP in pvp anyway)
    Dive - wrong direction of changes. Still forced to use at range without alternatives to "close combat", still "too lond to get result"
    Living trellis - dont get 2x duration buf, but it's ok, still good
    Options
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still my highest DPS in PVE, even though it got nerfed the second-hardest (second to Sorc). Of course it went from 130k to 90k dps, which I increased to 95k with a small rotation change.

I'm not happy with it. I'm not happy with any of the nerfs aside from maybe Crystal Weapons (it needed a nerf, though it got nerfed maybe 20% too hard). And even then I wouldn't call it happy, more like.. Saw it coming.
    Options
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shalks/scorch I think needs looking at. The other class stuff is a bit of a mix.

The bear ulti is irrelevant. It was crap before, it's crap now. The reason to run the bear is to slot the CP strategic reserve and get 1500 health recovery all the time whilst still having something quite useful from the slot.

Too many toons not enough time
    Options
  • Caribou77
    Caribou77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Change to deep fissure is awful for pvp magden, whose skills are already too slow to compete.
    Options