The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Nazaray Mask drop EU

JdiDoe
JdiDoe
Does anyone was able to get the mask actually? No drop since many runs and not a single for sale. For me seems chance to get it zero and its bugged along with shoulders drop.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on July 26, 2022 1:26AM
  • Triplesixtyson
    Triplesixtyson
    ✭✭✭
    Havent seen a single thing on PS/NA

Can someone atleast confirm they have got one to drop? I know lots of people farming and checking traders regularly including myself but nothing at all yet.

Or i guess if they lowered the drop rate even more then previous masks itd be nice to know. Especially since they have already recognized a bug with the shoulder drop rate. Its possible the helm was affected by a similar bug.

Some more clarification from the eso team would be nice though. Thanks.
    Edited by Triplesixtyson on July 25, 2022 10:13PM
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was a reply in another thread from zos_gina saying they are aware of a drop issue with both the shoulder and mask. Was hoping todays maintenance was a fix. Alas not. If you wasted any keys on the random boxes i see a few folk say a ticket has got them a refund of the keys. Again though terrible lack of clear communication.
  • RBAP28
    RBAP28
    ✭✭✭
    Zos was great about returning my keys. My last question about a fix got this response;

''We are very glad that we were able to assist you by restoring your Undaunted Keys! I understand that you are inquiring about this issue being fixed with tonight's patch.''

''While we do not have information on whether or not there will be a fix with tonight's patch, we would encourage you to keep an eye on the Patch Notes for updates on the latest fixes. We appreciate your understanding!''

So they do know and are working on getting it fixed.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Triplesixtyson
    Triplesixtyson
    ✭✭✭
    I did my best to contact support with everything i have. Hopefully we can get this resolved sooner than later, something is most deffinetly wrong with these style page drop rates.