The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The greatest Tales of Tribute turn ever played (1500 Prestige in 1 Turn)

PinkApple
PinkApple
✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfxVCX0reEM&ab_channel=PinkApple

Wanted to take a break from guides/tierlists and upload something silly for you all :) am pretty sure this is the highest amount of prestige ever generated in a Tales of Tribute turn haha.
Edited by PinkApple on July 24, 2022 2:46PM
@PinkApple on NA servers Finished #1 NA Season 1 Finished #1 NA+EU Season 2 -- Check out my Tales of Tribute youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/PinkAppleYT
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing the setup time for that was rather intense. I'm wondering, could you have made the deck even bigger? Or was there a cutoff point where you simply couldn't add anymore cards? Basically, could you break the counter with a much higher number if you were to spend the time on it?
  • PinkApple
    PinkApple
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing the setup time for that was rather intense. I'm wondering, could you have made the deck even bigger? Or was there a cutoff point where you simply couldn't add anymore cards? Basically, could you break the counter with a much higher number if you were to spend the time on it?

I did not run into any artificial barriers :) Simply felt getting over 1000 prestige was enough. You could theoretically keep going, who knows what the limit is :p

The setup was indeed rather time-intensive haha, but setting up the tavern to have 2 Tithe and 2 Orgnum Scrolls let me speed up the process.
    Edited by PinkApple on July 24, 2022 2:54PM
    @PinkApple on NA servers Finished #1 NA Season 1 Finished #1 NA+EU Season 2 -- Check out my Tales of Tribute youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/PinkAppleYT
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hilarious !

You have just set a World record! :)
    PC EU
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You should clarify you set it up playing against your secondary account so people know it's a fixed match, not a real one.

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • PinkApple
    PinkApple
    ✭✭✭
    Dragonnord wrote: »
    You should clarify you set it up playing against your secondary account so people know it's a fixed match, not a real one.

This is accurate, the opponent is not trying to win the game, they are assisting me in the achievement :) was not trying to advertise it as otherwise :p
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TalesOfTribute this is, of course, off-topic,
    but had you tried to make forever cycle reducing your desk downto:
    - Blackfeather Brigand / Knave - agent. Combo 3 - draw one card
    - Pilfer / Plunder Combo 2 - draw one card
    - Pool of Shadow - Combo 2 - draw one card
    - Squawking Oratory - Combo 3 - draw one card
    - Toll of Flesh / Silver - Combo 2 - draw one card
    - (and if Celarus is chosen - Dreaming Cave is also draw one card)
    In this case this is literally infinite gold one turn, if there were no limits applied?
    Another world record to break ! B)
    PC EU
  • PinkApple
    PinkApple
    ✭✭✭
    DinoZavr wrote: »
    @TalesOfTribute this is, of course, off-topic,
    but had you tried to make forever cycle reducing your desk downto:
    - Blackfeather Brigand / Knave - agent. Combo 3 - draw one card
    - Pilfer / Plunder Combo 2 - draw one card
    - Pool of Shadow - Combo 2 - draw one card
    - Squawking Oratory - Combo 3 - draw one card
    - Toll of Flesh / Silver - Combo 2 - draw one card
    - (and if Celarus is chosen - Dreaming Cave is also draw one card)
    In this case this is literally infinite gold one turn, if there were no limits applied?
    Another world record to break ! B)

The issues here is that your played cards dont enter your cooldown pile until you hit end turn, so you can never cycle a card you played that turn. This in mind, there is no way to have an infinite turn or replay your hand over and over.

I have often times made my deck only 4-6 crow cards though, and repeatedly buy and play cards from the tavern the same turn I bought them. This is the closest I have gotten to anything like that :P
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the most busted thing I've ever seen! Hahahaha. Glad this wasn't a real match. :D
  • Heartrage
    Heartrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, two snakeskin freebooter ( or the most you can get) and you spam them over and over to fill your deck with as many cards as you are ready to collect?
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't consider it the greatest turn ever played, since it probably took an hour or more of set-up against someone not trying to win. That's not a game at that point.
    I'll describe my best game I ever played; the decks were Rajhin, Red Eagle, Psijic, and Ansei. After maybe 10 turns, I had set up my deck in such a way that, through Red Eagle I'd reduced my deck down to ~15 cards. A bunch of Rajhin cards that force my opponent to discard a card on their turn, a number of Ansei cards that let you put cards back on top of your deck, some red eagle cards to gain power, and some Psijic cards that let me mill my deck into the discard pile. 4 turns in a row, I made my opponent discard either their whole hand, or all but 1 card, and won by turn 15.
    Edited by merpins on July 24, 2022 11:34PM
  • PinkApple
    PinkApple
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't consider it the greatest turn ever played, since it probably took an hour or more of set-up against someone not trying to win. That's not a game at that point.
    I'll describe my best game I ever played; the decks were Rajhin, Red Eagle, Psijic, and Ansei. After maybe 10 turns, I had set up my deck in such a way that, through Red Eagle I'd reduced my deck down to ~15 cards. A bunch of Rajhin cards that force my opponent to discard a card on their turn, a number of Ansei cards that let you put cards back on top of your deck, some red eagle cards to gain power, and some Psijic cards that let me mill my deck into the discard pile. 4 turns in a row, I made my opponent discard either their whole hand, or all but 1 card, and won by turn 15.

That is indeed a very good setup :) I have had some crazy games getting my deck down to 5~ cards in ranked. My favorite is probably double currency exchange every turn haha. I do want to start playing some more rajhin games and get those combos you had going!
  • PinkApple
    PinkApple
    ✭✭✭
    Heartrage wrote: »
    So, two snakeskin freebooter ( or the most you can get) and you spam them over and over to fill your deck with as many cards as you are ready to collect?

Yep! And then set your hand up with green cards (The agents should suffice) to make sure you have enough gold/acquire to get 7 patron uses, and afford to use orgnum 7 times. Oh, also have to get the 2 tithe and 2 orgnum scrolls on the tavern, but thats pretty easy with cards like prescience.
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not really a world record when it’s set up and fixed
  • Heartrage
    Heartrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by Heartrage on July 25, 2022 8:36PM