Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please give the fancy furniture vendor something pretty

Sweetpea704
Sweetpea704
✭✭✭✭
I am sick to death of torture and gloom. Week after week the furniture vendor has had creepy stuff. What I would really like is garden stuff, like the tomato plants and crops from High Isle.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Luxury furnisher have those too, because he's more of a weekly theme vendor than luxury. Right now we are at the torture and necromancer weeks, they come back to back so it equals 4 weeks of "torture and gloom". Before that it was pretty sigils and stuff to the Divines. Just wait for the pretty things weeks, which there is plenty of.

You can check coming weeks on benevolentbowd's calendar.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am sick to death of torture and gloom. Week after week the furniture vendor has had creepy stuff. What I would really like is garden stuff, like the tomato plants and crops from High Isle.

Ditto and for those of us playing ESO for a few years now, the constant repetition of the same items with only one new item added is disappointing. Get the guy an assistant and throw those old items on him and rework the furniture vendor. There are sooo many cool items in game we'd love to have that could be added to make it exciting again.
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    carly wrote: »

Ditto and for those of us playing ESO for a few years now, the constant repetition of the same items with only one new item added is disappointing. Get the guy an assistant and throw those old items on him and rework the furniture vendor. There are sooo many cool items in game we'd love to have that could be added to make it exciting again.

Issue IMO is honestly condensing stuff. Idk if there is enough themes to fill out the remaining weeks if ZOS smashes all the current 2 week themes into 1 weekers. Like I could easily see a High Isle week from all the assets players currently can't use, but that would still leave like 25 weeks of stuff to do.
  • TheGreatBlackBear
    TheGreatBlackBear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait you can check upcoming lux offerings? it's a static rotation?
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheGreatBlackBear Yes. Sometimes there are some changes, like they have smashed some weeks together before which moved some around, but in general yes. They have a schedule.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • TheGreatBlackBear
    TheGreatBlackBear
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheGreatBlackBear Yes. Sometimes there are some changes, like they have smashed some weeks together before which moved some around, but in general yes. They have a schedule.

I've been playing for many many years and I never knew that lol. I knew items repeated but I thought the order was random lol. TIL Thanks.
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭

I've been playing for many many years and I never knew that lol. I knew items repeated but I thought the order was random lol. TIL Thanks.

Its "generally" the same cyclical order per se. Like minus a glitch this year where they accidentally repeated the riekling week this year, you can 98% predict what's going to be available this Friday minus the new stuff and same for next Friday unless ZoS decides to add a High Isle week.

Pro tip: The 100k Azure plasm cage should be coming back this Friday so save your gold if interested.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    carly wrote: »

When I saw those furnishing stalls in Craglorn, for the Zenithar even, I thought there will be an update to the luxury vendor. But no such luck. Your proposal is exactly what I would like to see. There is such a long list of requests that almost never sees an item added in the game. :(
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agree. There're too much bizarre environment asset at the merchant
    instead of decent environment object. At this point, Fallout4
    settlement building is 100 times better than ESO housing.

I need more usual construction object. Like pillar, stairs, guide fence or walls.
    And, more normal object for decoration of daily life in house. I want put the crops
    or Alchemy herb seed at the my garden instead of creepy totem.

My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    At this point, Fallout4
    settlement building is 100 times better than ESO housing.

haha.....no way, not in a hundred years :D
    Everyone is going in one direction, I'm going the other direction