The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

living in hope, why enchanting writs still asking for superb instead of truly?

asttreb17_ESO
asttreb17_ESO
✭✭
Is this a fix or forgotten max level crafting and enchant writs are still asking for superb instead of max don't see why not upadted just have to carry 2 levels of materials. At max can only pick up max materials.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure for enchanting, top level is both the cp160 and 150 stones. I definitely don't have any issues keeping stocks of those.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The final passive that unlocks at Level 50 of Enchanting is for both CP150 and CP160 glyphs. You will get all 4 glyphs (CP150 additive, CP150 subtractive, CP160 additive, CP160 subtractive) from nodes at max level.

q3q4rX9.png
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure for enchanting, top level is both the cp160 and 150 stones. I definitely don't have any issues keeping stocks of those.

Yup, CP 160 ones for master writs/my own gear.
    CP 150 ones for daily writs
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should also be able to buy Potency runes from the nearby Enchanter.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a fix or forgotten max level crafting and enchant writs are still asking for superb instead of max don't see why not upadted just have to carry 2 levels of materials. At max can only pick up max materials.

the stone to make a superb glyph costs about 100 gold from the npc vendor. the repora to make a truly superb is over 3k. be glad
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It isn't just Enchanting and Enchanting writs. The other crafting lines and crafting writs work the same way as far as CP150 and CP160. For instance, if you get a writ for a normal Rubedite cuirass, you can satisfy its requirements by crafting a CP150 cuirass instead of wasting a lot of additional Rubedite to make a CP160 cuirass.

I'm not sure whether that's a holdover from the old, old days when CP150 (or V15?) was the highest you could go, and I wasn't even playing the game back then so I really don't know how it was. But since CP160 takes more mats than CP150 does-- or, in the case of Enchanting, different runes-- it's nice that writs are satisfied by crafting CP150 gear so we can save our mats (and the stronger runes) for our own crafting.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!