Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Dragonknight Standard Nerf?

Maverick827
Maverick827
✭✭✭✭✭
Reddit thread
Any news on a possible change / nerf for Standard of Might for Dragon Knights? It is currently very strong, and way over the top in a lot of aoe situations where it basically can have a near 100% uptime due to ultimate refuelling so fast. This gives a DK sustain through battle roar and damage and damage reduction through standard to solo stuff they are clearly not meant to. Signed a veteran 8 DK :P (Even I can see this mess is too strong)
Definitely aware of the issue. Don't have specific details for you right now, but we are currently discussing several possible adjustments
Does anyone have any information about this? My Standard certainly does not generate 200 Ultimate at VR1; I just tried it against 7 VR1 mobs and it generated 40 ultimate by the time it concluded. Is there some scaling issue?

I mean, 100% uptime would indeed be overpowered. If that's even happening, I would hate for them to nerf DK Standard if the issue is actually with something else.
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a combination in PvP.

Increasing ultimate gain in the assault line, then AOE situations to rack up the kills. 25 extra ultimate per PvP kill. Add Scales of the Dragon bonus to remove 20% of the ultimate cost.
  • Maverick827
    Maverick827
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The post mentions DKs being able to solo Craglorn delve bosses, specifically, so the issue is supposedly in PvE as well.
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably the way Ultimate generates against a 2 dot. Don't try going against a normal. Play against one dots and get assist against a 2 dot to watch Ultimate gen.