Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Remove Savage WW for upcoming PvP event

Overamera
Overamera
✭✭✭✭
Gonna be worst pvp event if its just gonna be filled with savage ww sorcs and oakensoul users
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on July 22, 2022 2:25AM
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sounds lit.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Naz2000 wrote: »
    Gonna be worst pvp event if its just gonna be filled with savage ww sorcs and oakensoul users

It already is.

200.gif
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kahnak wrote: »
    [snip]

If I had that attitude they would have to get rid of cliffs, slaughterfish, lava, upper levels in keeps and more than a few players that insist on being better than I am.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 22, 2022 4:55PM
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    Kahnak wrote: »
    [snip]

If I had that attitude they would have to get rid of cliffs, slaughterfish, lava, upper levels in keeps and more than a few players that insist on being better than I am.

Bridges and docks with holes in them...

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 22, 2022 4:55PM
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Casul
      Casul
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      MYM is always so much fun. Chaos brings me back to 2015.
      PvP needs more love.
    • EF321
      EF321
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Bowsorc counter build:
      ability_1handed_004_a.png

(that's whole build)
    • FluffWit
      FluffWit
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Remeber the bomber meta a coup,e kid years ago?

That was hilariously fun and I say that as the one who was getting blown up.
    • Eric_Prince
      Eric_Prince
      ✭✭✭✭
      Well, I prepared Oakensoul Dark Convengence Necromancer just for you then.
      To be the Chosen One really sounds like lots of fun,
      But in the end you'll just be someone's lunch
      (c)
    • WinterHeart626
      WinterHeart626
      ✭✭✭✭
      Ummm, please no.
      Last time PvP cried for something to be removed, it got hit with a nerf bat upside the face (oakensoul I’m looking at you) in both pvp and PVE.
    • dinokstrunz
      dinokstrunz
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      EF321 wrote: »
      Bowsorc counter build:
      ability_1handed_004_a.png

(that's whole build)

Good luck keep that up against a good bow sorc lol
    • alanmatillab16_ESO
      alanmatillab16_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭

and yet there are still players insisting PVE nerfs dont come from PVP complaints.
    • Overamera
      Overamera
      ✭✭✭✭

Dark convergence is easily dodged lol
    • Jaraal
      Jaraal
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭

And blocked, or Streaked out of. Unless it pulls you through walls and doors, or off balconies.

I honestly can’t remember the last time I died to it. It’s become a reflex to hit roll dodge the second I see the animation begin.
      RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    • ZOS_Hadeostry
      Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
      Staff Post
    • Eric_Prince
      Eric_Prince
      ✭✭✭✭
      Jaraal wrote: »

And blocked, or Streaked out of. Unless it pulls you through walls and doors, or off balconies.

I honestly can’t remember the last time I died to it. It’s become a reflex to hit roll dodge the second I see the animation begin.

And unless it's Whitestrake Mayhem's awful ping. Keep that in mind and, well, die, resurrect, repeat.
      Edited by Eric_Prince on July 22, 2022 4:17PM
      To be the Chosen One really sounds like lots of fun,
      But in the end you'll just be someone's lunch
      (c)
    • ZOS_Icy
      ZOS_Icy
      mod
      Hi there,

Recently we've had to remove a few posts for Trolling, content that is against the Community Rules.
      • Trolling or Baiting: The act of trolling is defined as something that is created for the intent to provoke conflict, shock others, or to elicit a strong negative or emotional reaction. It’s okay and very normal to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community. If you do not have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we strongly recommend you refrain from posting in that thread, and find another discussion to participate in instead. It is also not constructive or helpful to publicly call out others and accuse them of trolling, or call them a troll—please refrain from doing so. If you genuinely believe someone is trolling, please report the post or thread to the ESO Team, and leave it at that.
      For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful to avoid thread derailment.

Thank you for understanding.
      Staff Post