The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battleground spawn immunity

xDeusEJRx
xDeusEJRx
✭✭✭✭✭
Suggestion to ZoS: Please make it so that everywhere in your spawn area gives you immunity to attacks and removes the ability to attack others.
For far too long people have been able to sit up in their spawn area and range you with abilities while you can't do damage back to them unless you have range. Why exactly can people who refuse to leave spawn are able to drop meteors on me but I'm not able to hurt them at all?

If people refuse to participate in a battleground they should just leave or be kicked for inactivity instead of just sitting up in spawn for the entire game.
Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m trying to imagine a scenario that fits this wherein your team isn’t spawn camping the crap out of them. I say more power to them. You shouldn’t be spending extended periods of time at their spawn anyway.
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OBJnoob wrote: »
    I’m trying to imagine a scenario that fits this wherein your team isn’t spawn camping the crap out of them. I say more power to them. You shouldn’t be spending extended periods of time at their spawn anyway.

I don't even mean spawn camping, people who aren't participating shouldn't be able to influence the game imo. I've had games where my team is winning but teammates just sit in spawn spamming range instead of helping us or letting us lose while not helping.

I see no reason people who just sit in spawn should be able to do that. If they aren't gonna participate, why should they be there?
    I'd rather have a replacement teammate who's going to help than a teammate who's just gonna sit in spawn all game.
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OBJnoob wrote: »

How about literally any of the objective modes? Crazy King and Relic both have reason to go to the enemy spawn, and if an enemy grabs the Chaosball and sits at spawn the same thing applies.