The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NIGHTFALL CRATES!!!!

Overamera
Overamera
✭✭✭✭
Have these crates ever returned ive waited for years now!!!!!
  • schoober
    schoober
    ✭✭✭
    They are probably next one to come
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please please please bring back the Nightfall crates! It's been so long and I've been waiting for items in them for over a year! ;_;
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    schoober wrote: »

I hope so, I have earned enough seals to get a radient mount and am passing up the awesome Shadow Rider Senche mount in these Scalecaller Crates for the Cursebound Senche-Raht Darkfang from the Nightfall Crates, I hope I do not come to regret it.
  • Call_of_Red_Mountain
    Call_of_Red_Mountain
    ✭✭✭✭
    schoober wrote: »

I hope so, I have earned enough seals to get a radient mount and am passing up the awesome Shadow Rider Senche mount in these Scalecaller Crates for the Cursebound Senche-Raht Darkfang from the Nightfall Crates, I hope I do not come to regret it.

I lost my patience and bought Shadow Rider Senche. Very happy. So beautiful. Some players talking about broken brightness, but this mount ok. Just their settings.
    I don't have enough seals for Darkfang now... but I'll collect 16k seals again one day. Hope we'll see these crates in the future.
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭

This is exactly why Nightfall will be next :p they're trying to bait people into using their seals on the Shadow-Rider Senche, then they'll bring out Nightfall so anyone who wanted both will have to gamble/use gems for the Darkfang before enough time passes to have seals for two radiants lol
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was saving for scalecaller for so long, glad I did, but I am missing the horse radiant apex of nightcaller...not sure I would be able to outright get it, ah well, a process to get the greater shinies...
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also wonder when New Moon will return.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • arangion
    arangion
    I hope maybe in August this nightfall crown crates return
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't care for the Cursebound and I'd rather get the Shadow Rider but I am about 1500 seals short. :(
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really, really wanted to use mine in the Cursbound senche-raht, but I had to use all my seals on guar I didn't have.

Given how much people seem to want these ones back, I think we'll see them return sometime around august or october, probably after Wraithtide crates drop. I might just gamble when they do.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!