The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nazaray shoulder drop from boxes, right?

salander7
salander7
✭✭✭
Long story short, I've just opened around 80 mystery coffers from Urgalag and got no drop for the Nazaray's shoulder style page. Usually it takes from 5 to 40. Am I having a terrible luck, or is it not dropping at all?
Because I just wasted all but 10 keys, and not gonna lie, I'm a bit upset. It's not the first time the style pages from undaunted are not dropping even when the arms pack is live and the full page is on sale for 50 keys, but I wanted to ask.

I don't know if it's the proper category, but since I'm not sure whether it's a bug or not, I'll drop it in general.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on July 22, 2022 2:32AM
Main: Dragonknight Tank.

Crown trading middleman in PC-EU.
  • Oznog666
    Oznog666
    ✭✭✭
    I don't waste my keys for this anymore but if I am not completely wrong you have the best chance if you buy the coffers if the specific group dungeon (Shipswrights Regret) is pledge for this day.
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's indeed suspicious. Have the shoulder page usually after around 20-30 keys, but opened 100 boxes now and nothing.
  • salander7
    salander7
    ✭✭✭
    Oznog666 wrote: »
    I don't waste my keys for this anymore but if I am not completely wrong you have the best chance if you buy the coffers if the specific group dungeon (Shipswrights Regret) is pledge for this day.

First time I've heard this, but kinda sounds superstitious, like people saying doing HM doubled the drop for mask page (while it's only having the achievement)

• salander7
    salander7
    ✭✭✭
    It's indeed suspicious. Have the shoulder page usually after around 20-30 keys, but opened 100 boxes now and nothing.

You too? I hope they admit it's bugged and they're refunding keys tbh

• Oznog666
    Oznog666
    ✭✭✭
    salander7 wrote: »

First time I've heard this, but kinda sounds superstitious, like people saying doing HM doubled the drop for mask page (while it's only having the achievement)

Superstitious? As I said before I didn't buy any coffers in the last months and as I'm in my office currently I can not check it. But if nothing changed there were always coffers from 3 or 4 or 5 different dungeons or regions plus this mystery coffer but this coffer was having only the sets from the other dungeons. So if there is no specific coffer for shipwrigths regret / Coral Aerie (same DLC) than there is nothing in the mystery coffer........
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    salander7 wrote: »

Superstitious? As I said before I didn't buy any coffers in the last months and as I'm in my office currently I can not check it. But if nothing changed there were always coffers from 3 or 4 or 5 different dungeons or regions plus this mystery coffer but this coffer was having only the sets from the other dungeons. So if there is no specific coffer for shipwrigths regret / Coral Aerie (same DLC) than there is nothing in the mystery coffer........
    There are specific coffers for all the DLC dungeons, including these latest two, and the normal shoulders do and have dropped from the 1 key coffers.

Glad I saw this thread before spending a bunch of keys, I'll wait until someone confirms it's dropping before burning my keys.
  • salander7
    salander7
    ✭✭✭

No no, I meant the "you have the best chance if you buy the coffers if the specific group dungeon (Shipswrights Regret) is pledge for this day" part. I haven't ever read anything like pledge being active that day has increased chance.

On the other part, as far as they've told, only the mystery coffers have a chance of dropping the style page. The specific dungeons ones (purple ones, 5 keys) don't drop it, since they were added to the game after style pages started dropping, and iirc, they didn't add them to have a drop chance

• Oznog666
    Oznog666
    ✭✭✭
    Oh
    Those who are able to read are having clearly advantages :-)
    Sorry my fault (it's 0300 am in my time zone), I thought you talked about shoulders and not about style pages. I wasn't even aware of style pages in this coffers.
  • salander7
    salander7
    ✭✭✭
    Glad I saw this thread before spending a bunch of keys, I'll wait until someone confirms it's dropping before burning my keys.
    I lost my keys so you didn't need to lose yours.

Honestly I don't like being a martyr so far. I wouldn't reccommend the experience 0/10

• dms89
    dms89
    I only used 46 keys, but also got nothing. Usually it takes 20 or so.
  • salander7
    salander7
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like a bug. Hopefully someone from ZOS forum mods can check this out.

I'll open a ticket tomorrow asking for a refund of undaunted keys (believing is free), or at least a part of them. Doing pledges feels draining when you've been playing for a couple years, at least in my case.
    Edited by salander7 on July 21, 2022 3:08AM

• AJA
    AJA
    ✭✭✭
    My friend and I opened about 100 boxes, none of us got it. Haven't seen anyone drop the mask page either
  • MiD1v
    MiD1v
    ✭✭
    Also did around 150 keys for Nazaray's shoulder and nothing.
  • salander7
    salander7
    ✭✭✭
    Posting this on to bugs then, it doesn't look just like bad luck.

Post in bug section here
    Edited by salander7 on July 21, 2022 3:55PM

• Oznog666
    Oznog666
    ✭✭✭
    Just to let you know regarding this style page: I checked it today and noticed that you can buy this style page for 50 keys (last entry in the list) - no need to waste hundreds of keys for the boxes.
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to let you know regarding this style page: I checked it today and noticed that you can buy this style page for 50 keys (last entry in the list) - no need to waste hundreds of keys for the boxes.
    The RNG usually works out better to buy the 1 key boxes. It takes less than the 50 to get the page, and you get shoulders to fill out stickerbook as a bonus.
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    dms89 wrote: »
    I only used 46 keys, but also got nothing. Usually it takes 20 or so.

Same, I usually do 20 and if I get lucky and drop 2 pages, then I do another set. So far, nada….
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, just wanted to confirm there is a bug with Nazaray not dropping properly. We're currently working on figuring out when we can push out a fix for this.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Key refund please. I spent 19 of them yesterday trying to get this with the mystery coffer. Would've just saved them had I known there was a bug.
    Edited by vivisectvib16_ESO on July 21, 2022 9:48PM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Dr3n0
    Dr3n0
    Soul Shriven
    I've also spent arround 80 keys yesterday which I was saving only for the occasion of new style page drop since I have all monster sets I need.

It would be super nice if some sort of refund or compensation would happen because it was my whole reserve and I'm on 0 now.
  • Horny_Poney
    Horny_Poney
    ✭✭✭
    Can we know which parts are not dropping as they should? Head, shoulders, or both? (seeing the answers, it seems both)
  • AJA
    AJA
    ✭✭✭
    Can we know which parts are not dropping as they should? Head, shoulders, or both? (seeing the answers, it seems both)

Its both
  • Xairvaiss
    Xairvaiss
    ✭✭✭
    Well, spent around 100 keys and waiting for some type of refund, since i have all collection and kept keys for gold pages.
  • VenomSheru
    Hey all, just wanted to confirm there is a bug with Nazaray not dropping properly. We're currently working on figuring out when we can push out a fix for this.

Is the same true for the mask page? Don't see any at guild traders even after 3 days..
    Also some nazaray monster helms are not getting bound to the account and are showing up as available for sale in guild traders
    Edited by VenomSheru on July 23, 2022 5:31AM
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do we apply to support to have keys returned? I'm not sure how many I used to try and get the shoulders, to now find out it was bugged.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heads up, I submitted a customer service ticket to have my keys refunded and they just got back to me confirming that they've refunded them. Make sure you note how many keys you spent and when.
  • yachoor
    yachoor
    ✭✭
    Heads up, I submitted a customer service ticket to have my keys refunded and they just got back to me confirming that they've refunded them. Make sure you note how many keys you spent and when.

I did the same and got a mail with undaunted keys, but it's a stack of items that went to my inventory, not currency. Did you get the same? Have you managed to use them?
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yachoor wrote: »

I did the same and got a mail with undaunted keys, but it's a stack of items that went to my inventory, not currency. Did you get the same? Have you managed to use them?

Weird, mine went right into my currency.
  • RBAP28
    RBAP28
    ✭✭✭
    Question; Did you know the exact time when you tried for the shoulders when you left the ticket? I ask because I just got a reply asking- ''In order to further assist, please provide the dates and times the coffer purchases were made''. I gave a 3 hour window because I cannot remember the exact time.

Nvm, they were able to help with the info I provided.
    Edited by RBAP28 on July 24, 2022 11:22PM