The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can't Buy/Sell from Guild Traders

Didact805
Didact805
✭✭✭
Hello,

Just last night I suddenly found that I could not use the guild trader. This occurred without explanation so I spent a significant amount of time trying to work out which addons were causing the issue. I can do everything else i.e. message/whisper/talk in zone etc. This is the first time this has happened to me.

As someone who uses guild traders extensively, this has significantly impacted my ability to play this game.

So I would like you to deal with this issue in a timely manner or at least inform me as to if this as a social/soft ban? If so how I may have broken ZOS's terms of service to receive this ban and how long it will continue for. If it is a soft/social ban, current manner which you have banned me without any notification is unacceptable and is the last straw in consideration of the changes to the game with U35.

In game ref num: 220718-004672