The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

During Whitestrakes event in august, please have more then just the 1 nocp/noprocc camp

olsborg
olsborg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Because last time Ravenwatch was too laggy most of the event and I couldnt rly play, and i rly rly dont like playing with either cp or proccs. Thanks for reading.

PC EU
PvP only
  • Tevalicious
    Tevalicious
    ✭✭
    The last event was on the old servers. I think this one will be different. It will still lag because its midyear, but I think it will be a lot better.
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt it'll be a problem for PC NA but if u play PC eu and console, you might just have to stick to imperial city. That's all I could play during midyear earlier this year
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • dinokstrunz
    dinokstrunz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why bother, everyone will be hitting up the no CP/CP proc campaign anyway, no proc is trash and usually empties out faster compared to other campaigns with different rule sets.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why bother, everyone will be hitting up the no CP/CP proc campaign anyway, no proc is trash and usually empties out faster compared to other campaigns with different rule sets.

So you're basically disrespectfully disagreeing, mmkay.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Temporary new campaigns are added during every Mayhem.
    PC/EU altaholic | Smallscale & ballgroup healer | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Performance in PC-NA Ravenwatch is good these days.
  • sbam66
    sbam66
    ✭✭
    Will this event be a double tel var event or double ap?
  • Cuddlypuff
    Cuddlypuff
    ✭✭✭✭
    MYM is just bombs and PvDoor trades. You'll only disappoint yourself if you go in with expectations of high quality PVP.