Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

~✿ How To Add Back To Oakensoul ✿~

DaisyRay
DaisyRay
✭✭✭
I know some people are a bit saddened by the changes to oakensoul, so I went researching to see what ways I could add back the major buffs of things I liked. Such as Major Heroism. I wanted to add a posting here for others who might be unaware of the possible ways to get these buffs or just do not wish to look it up themselves.

Major Courage: Increases Weapon Damage and Spell Damage by 430

Armor Sets:
- Spell Power Cure
- Olorime (Perfected and Non Perfected)

*Sea Serpents Coil also gives Major Courage, but you cannot don two mythics at the same time.*

Major Beserk: Increases all damage done by 10%

Armor Sets:
- Heem-Jas' Retribution
- Kinras's Wrath
- Unchained Aggressor

Skills:
- Hircine's Rage (WW)
- Reaper's Mark (Nightblade)
- Storm Atronach (Sorcerer, all morphs but not applicable to you)

*Sea Serpents Coil also gives Major Beserk, but you cannot don two mythics at the same time.*

Major Force: Increases Critical Damage by 20%

Armor Sets:
- Grave Inevitability
- Grisly Gourmet
- Saxhleel Champion (Perfected and Non Perfected)

Skills:
- Light's Champion (Restoration Staff, but not applicable to you)
- Aggressive Horn (Assault)

Major Protection: Reduces damage taken by 10%

Armor Sets:
- Coward's Gear
- Hagraven's Garden
- Immortal Warrior
- Pirate Skeleton
- Steadfast Hero

Skills:
- Consuming Darkness (Nighblade, All Morphs)
- Deaden Pain (Necromancer)
- Sleet Storm (Warden, All Morphs)
- Remembrance (Templar)
- Revealing Flare (Support, All Morphs)

Major Heroism: Grants 3 Ultimate every 1.5 seconds

Armor Sets:
- Drake's Rush
- Hanu's Compassion

Skills:
- Shimmering Shield (Warden)

This completes my posting, I hope it aids you in considering your one bar builds. Please be advised that all information was collected and transcribed from ESO HUB. If I have made any errors, please feel free to mention them below!
Edited by DaisyRay on July 18, 2022 1:04PM
⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ DaisyRay ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One correction, Lights champion does apply major force to you. Anyone healed by lights champion gets major force which means it can apply to you as well.
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Give it Major Slayer and Major Aegis and it will perform pretty similar in PvE to how it is now. Even Minor Slayer and Minor Aegis would help some.

But the thing is they don't want to. They want it nerfed for all content, along with class skills and DoTs.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    xDeusEJRx wrote: »
    One correction, Lights champion does apply major force to you. Anyone healed by lights champion gets major force which means it can apply to you as well.

Right, but it's not going to be healing you unless you are the lowest HP target in range. And I have no idea how it selects players if everyone around you is at Full HP.

Not super applicable if the OP is running solo but if they're solo then using an actual damage ult is probably going to be preferable in most situations.