The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Today's deployment brought back the supder duper extra CP thing

honestaly
honestaly
I was resetting my cp on my tank and suddently this showed up.
jhc6990sg11t.png
  • tim77
    tim77
    ✭✭✭✭
    tci92cau3yh7.gif

Edited by tim77 on July 18, 2022 2:09PM
  • honestaly
    honestaly
    So it's only on my tanks, which makes me think it's a problem with the tank portion of the Warfare tree
    a4cojr07qzgd.png
  • TheGremlyn
    TheGremlyn
    ✭✭
    I am also experiencing this bug. My warden tank was fine but it bugged out on my DK and maybe it was an addon but then I tried my necro and it bugged out. So I'm assuming it's going to be hit or miss. Though I DID notice this happening on PTS since I had to redo my blue CP there as well.
    Just Call Me Stalwart
    PC NA
    Tank First, Healer Second, DPS for Fun
  • TheGremlyn
    TheGremlyn
    ✭✭
    Update. As soon as I fill out Bulwark and have about 36 pts left that's when it bugs out. Ironclad, Duelist's Rebuff, Unassailable, and Enduring Resolve are fine.
    Just Call Me Stalwart
    PC NA
  • TheGremlyn
    TheGremlyn
    ✭✭
    Update to an update? So my Warden and Templar tanks don't bug out, but my DK, Necro, NB, and Sorc tanks bug out.
    Just Call Me Stalwart
    PC NA
  • Azrael_1976
    Azrael_1976
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same issue... stopped doing anything and logged out...
  • Azrael_1976
    Azrael_1976
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin : Please take a look in this topic. It makes no sense to reassign CP, when they will be resetted again.
  • Nucklez
    Nucklez
    ✭✭
    My wife's main character has exactly 200 free CP in the Warfare tree as of this morning. It basically removed the four slottable skills and refunded her the CP for all four of them.

Also just checked mine, and three of my slottables have been refunded. I guess I should go read the patch notes.

EDIT: I read the patch notes. This was expected "We have also refunded any Champion Points spent in skills that received cost changes with the High Isle update to fix an issue where you were unable to spend or adjust points in those skills"

Though, it doesn't explain how you got CP 65k. That's pretty awesome. :)
    Edited by Nucklez on July 18, 2022 4:48PM
  • Azrael_1976
    Azrael_1976
    ✭✭✭
    @Nucklez - yes... the 65k CP are the problem...

zpjmzm25552v.jpg
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin : Please take a look in this topic. It makes no sense to reassign CP, when they will be resetted again.
    They are already well aware of the issue: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7661454/#Comment_7661454
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks all, just confirming we're aware of this and are actively investigating.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Eiagra
    Eiagra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bug Report Ticket: 220719-000080
    Ask For Help Ticket: 220719-000099

Hope the information provided helps.
          In verity.