Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New | Furniture | PTS Update 35

Futerko
Futerko
✭✭✭✭✭
New | Furniture | PTS Update 35
https://youtu.be/ZwOAsEbf2FA

Undaunted vendor furniture
es4i97j1batt.png
xgcv7frssu9e.png

Rolis Hlaalu - writs
vsc0w8rmvz5t.png
0xkmb54dbj22.png
6r46q1kfedwl.png
ual9cxn2ex55.png
45qsnn2lbpbm.png
fv62zrppcw2t.png
rpu93nz5ufzy.png

more screenshots https://imgur.com/a/2CzZKh6
b7md3yyq29di.png

mgbfi3j3bvf7.png
pprkzv6umflc.png
qz8wlpz3t2ck.png
5xwc5ks2lj3l.png
bgi14txttc3q.png
fyna4qwr4e62.png
smq9mek8f63g.png
u67204z9ba12.png
zhuyjizxjlx4.png
tzpftb0y0ll2.png
tobqitcjd85b.png
https://imgur.com/a/2CzZKh6

Edited by Futerko on July 13, 2022 6:13AM

YOUTUBE CHANNEL HOUSING/OUTFITS

GM Aetherius Art - Housing Guild (PC EU)
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for your effort!
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Always wanted structural pieces for Amaya Lake Lodge and those High Isle interior Wall Pieces are looking pretty close. Wonder how well they match up side by side... could work...

Loving the addition of transparent windows as well! Would love if they went back and gave us some of those in the Window styles that already exist in the game like Fargrave ones.

The Model Ship & the Tapestry are super cool too.

Thanks for the video!
    Edited by Vehlir on July 11, 2022 10:37PM
  • w002exp
    w002exp
    ✭✭✭
    Very happy we finally added windows.....

But for the love of Vivec when will we finally get some proper gables 😂
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I actually shrieked with Joy when I saw that little boat. I requested such a furnishing a long time ago and I'm SO GLAD they made it!
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, thats amazing! The structure furniture is awesome, and we finally get a window!
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    I actually shrieked with Joy when I saw that little boat. I requested such a furnishing a long time ago and I'm SO GLAD they made it!

Hope one day we get Racial Boat furnishings, want to make a shipwreck house setting but current boat furnishings don't look right. Either the sails not down or the hull is made weird.
  • chillfirepup
    Ooo, the blue tint to the window frame and on the doors is lovely. The Stonelore potted plant with the animated effect is wonderful as well. :o I often like adding small touches with something that has some movement in my houses so that things come alive just a little bit more.
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, I am blown away! Thanks for putting it all together! And is that an honest to God window you can look through?!?!

• Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The only sad thing is that the huge dwarf-glass window is tied to the undaunted... I wish that structure so much, but dont know if I will be able to ever get it.
  • PrincessOfThieves
    PrincessOfThieves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    The only sad thing is that the huge dwarf-glass window is tied to the undaunted... I wish that structure so much, but dont know if I will be able to ever get it.

You can do the dungeon on normal to unlock it. :) No need to do vet/hardmodes.
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    moonsister wrote: »
    Wow, I am blown away! Thanks for putting it all together! And is that an honest to God window you can look through?!?!

yes! transparent window :)

• Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some very cool stuff there.
    Thanks for the showcase!
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Ashryn
      Ashryn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Nice stuff, but sure wish they would to some peaked and/or thatched roofs!
    • kind_hero
      kind_hero
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Very excited about these! Especially about the stairs, wooden platforms and windows!

Still missing roof sections, and those triangular pieces we usually need when creating a roof!

But I try to focus on the positives... I really like this furnishings update!
      [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
    • Hotdog_23
      Hotdog_23
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Thanks for posting for those that doesn't have or use PTS.

Stay safe

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
      NotaDaedraWorshipper
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Nice, but as usual we only get a few pieces of structures in every style which always vary a lot in colours so they can't be mixed well.

All High Isle things also feel very similar to Leyawiin stuff (which is extremely lacking in items, especially structures).
      [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    • Lugaldu
      Lugaldu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Nice, but as usual we only get a few pieces of structures in every style which always vary a lot in colours so they can't be mixed well.

I actually quite like to combine the various styles with their different color nuances. I really enjoyed that especially with the Fargrave and Markath structures.

pxbseqr2mm7a.jpg

• Northwold
      Northwold
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The Reinforced Dwarfglass Window, Massive might actually make me return to the game. But it's an undaunted thing and I play(ed) solo only. Are undaunted items tradeable?
      Edited by Northwold on July 15, 2022 8:03PM
    • NotaDaedraWorshipper
      NotaDaedraWorshipper
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Lugaldu wrote: »

I actually quite like to combine the various styles with their different color nuances. I really enjoyed that especially with the Fargrave and Markath structures.
      pxbseqr2mm7a.jpg

Some work together. But many do not. Especially not when we get fifty shades and texturs of wood that matches nothing else.
      [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    • FluffWit
      FluffWit
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Northwold wrote: »
      The Reinforced Dwarfglass Window, Massive might actually make me return to the game. But it's an undaunted thing and I play(ed) solo only. Are undaunted items tradeable?

Not tradeable. You just use the dungeon finder and it'll find 3 players to to it with you.
    • Fester82
      Fester82
      ✭✭
      Well there goes 375 writ vouchers!

Thank you for your work!
    • Northwold
      Northwold
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      FluffWit wrote: »
      Northwold wrote: »

Not tradeable. You just use the dungeon finder and it'll find 3 players to to it with you.

Eurgh. Thank you!
    • Futerko
      Futerko
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      kind_hero wrote: »
      Very excited about these! Especially about the stairs, wooden platforms and windows!

Still missing roof sections, and those triangular pieces we usually need when creating a roof!

Triangular pieces for roof would be awesome but not this time but atleast there new platform that could be used as a roof in my opinion "high isle platform, tilework" example :
      lm9spi7qvio4.png
      cqw2gv6h8j45.png

• Elvenheart
      Elvenheart
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Futerko wrote: »
      kind_hero wrote: »

Triangular pieces for roof would be awesome but not this time but atleast there new platform that could be used as a roof in my opinion "high isle platform, tilework" example :
      lm9spi7qvio4.png
      cqw2gv6h8j45.png

What a beautiful house! Where did you build that?

UPDATE: I looked again and realized it is Moon Sugar Meadow. I thought it was somewhere on High Isle! 🤣
      Edited by Elvenheart on July 19, 2022 9:05AM
    • SilverBride
      SilverBride
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I'm loving these!
      PCNA
    • carly
      carly
      ✭✭✭✭
      Wow Futerko, your High Isle house build is spectacular! I'd love to see the the sides and back and how you did the interior. I love how you used the hedges to fence it in as well. And the centerpiece with the fountain, this is just brilliant.

Edited by carly on July 24, 2022 11:20PM
    • Futerko
      Futerko
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      thank you guys <3
      carly wrote: »
      Wow Futerko, your High Isle house build is spectacular! I'd love to see the the sides and back and how you did the interior. I love how you used the hedges to fence it in as well. And the centerpiece with the fountain, this is just brilliant.

thank you <3
      here some pictures from interior
      a2fr17wffbll.jpeg
      l0te9pfhym16.jpeg

and full house https://youtu.be/DYEqcLH0Ms4

• katanagirl1
      katanagirl1
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Very nicely done!

I really love the kitchen especially. The firewood under the counter is a cool little detail too.
      Khajiit Stamblade
      Dark Elf Magsorc
      Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
      Orc Stamplar PVP
      Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• carly
      carly
      ✭✭✭✭
      Wow, Futerko, ...oh my god, I don't think I can think of enough superlatives to say how beautiful the interior is. You are extremely talented and creative, thank you for the video and for sharing your vision with us. I'm going to watch it again!

• ob1ken0bi
      ob1ken0bi
      ✭✭✭
      Some cool stuff. Although the unlit Beacon looks like a shower with mirrors lol