Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battlegrounds Idea

brylars
brylars
✭✭✭
Just thinking about the content of the PvP. Now that ZOS has started expanding into the Daedric realms, I would like to see them do more in this area.

The Battleground maps have been the same for a while, so maybe they can add more maps that look like some of the more "battle-oriented" planes of Oblivion, like Hircine's Hunting Grounds or Boethiah's Attribution's Share.

Also, speaking of Boethiah we could even have a Trial based on the Tournament of Ten Bloods.

Just throwing out ideas here in hope something creates some inspiration.
Edited by Psiion on July 10, 2022 9:05PM
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

After review of this thread, we have moved it to the Battlegrounds & Dueling section of the Forums as it is better fit there.
    Staff Post
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    brylars wrote: »
    Just thinking about the content of the PvP. Now that ZOS has started expanding into the Daedric realms, I would like to see them do more in this area.

The Battleground maps have been the same for a while, so maybe they can add more maps that look like some of the more "battle-oriented" planes of Oblivion, like Hircine's Hunting Grounds or Boethiah's Attribution's Share.

Also, speaking of Boethiah we could even have a Trial based on the Tournament of Ten Bloods.

noting about your comment on boethiah, we actually do already have something similar to that, its called the dragonstar arena (which is 10 different arenas lol, even boethiah herself has dialog during it after the 5th arena), however it is not pvp related
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • brylars
    brylars
    ✭✭✭

noting about your comment on boethiah, we actually do already have something similar to that, its called the dragonstar arena (which is 10 different arenas lol, even boethiah herself has dialog during it after the 5th arena), however it is not pvp related

Oh I didnt know that. I havent been brave enough to try it lol.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh I didnt know that. I havent been brave enough to try it lol.

its a 4 man arena, but on normal its pretty easy, vet can be a bit more of a pain if people dont do mechanics
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just add battleground tokens as reward that would allow you to get any PVE item you want.
    I'd rather do one round of battlegrounds for a dungeon piece rather than doing the dungeon itself.

If I want to try a new build all I need to do is 5 battlegrounds. Sounds quite inspirational to me.