Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Will Vampires ever be completely flushed out?

Vampiress30
Vampiress30
Soul Shriven
I have three champions and wanted to start a Vamp. She’s level 17 and a stage 4. However there are no places for her like the Dark Brotherhood or the thief’s Guild. I guess. She could join these but there should be somewhere that’s similar for Vampires. They could be awesome to play but they are so stunted. Their healing sucks. If they feed they should time heal.

No vampire houses. Why? At least a bat hanging from the ceiling.

I don’t want her to down stage either. I want a full pledged vampire not a fledgling. But all that aside, she is fun to play if I just think of here as a blood sorcerer. Kinda.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on July 12, 2022 1:31AM
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No vampire houses. Why? At least a bat hanging from the ceiling.

There's this castle, but it's not in the store at the moment:
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Bastion_Sanguinaris
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They used to heal a % of their max health during the feeding, then during the rework feeding didn't heal at all. After lots of complaining from me and a few others feeding does an instant heal to full HP.

But to answer your question... Probably not. If anything ESO's vampire follows the trend of the previous games. Handful of skills, some passives, and a few quests. A vampire house does exist but it's a limited time only one that pops back every so often. Can stay in Scion form indefinitely in it.

There is a housing bundle for adding a thrall and blood fountain to a home, but that's so you can adjust your stage whenever. With proper decorating skills you can make any house a vampire house tbh.
    Edited by Vevvev on July 11, 2022 4:56PM
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure they were flushed during Greymoor and are now just slowly circling the bowl.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »
    If anything ESO's vampire follows the trend of the previous games. Handful of skills, some passives, and a few quests.

In Skyrim, you could become a member of Clan Volkihar, though, live in their castle, and there were also a bunch of quests, some repeatable. In ESO, you can get a "House Ravenwatch" title (even as a non-vampire) after finishing both Greymoor and Markarth, but other than that, there's nothing. I mean, you can hang around at their castle, but there's nothing to do and there aren't any quests related to it either.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post