The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Message rate limit

Amateur
Amateur
✭✭
Hi,
Getting next error message
"Error 318 You have been dropped from the server because you hit the message rate limit. Please avoid excessive messaging (i.e. spamming)."

Error occurs in Cyrodiil only playing bash build on any character. Recent standard Bash update reduced delays between standard bash attacks and now we can hit with it almost 3 times in a second. while doing this in Cyrodiil next things occur:
1. after some time character stops hitting other characters visible around
2. character can move use skills but actual animation appears in one initial place, i can run far away but skills are used in initial place
3. i still can see other characters, they can see me but being in initial place where "glitch" occurred
4. after some time client kicks to a login screen with error message described:

fmqlzyqnf10a.png

issue appears almost constantly
PS. Support Team asked to create topic here
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Amateur

What is your current ticket number?

This will allow us to check what has been done so far.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Amateur
    Amateur
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill support ticket 220627-000889, as well as i created bug from game client using /bug option
  • Amateur
    Amateur
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill any update on this?

thank you in advance!
  • Amateur
    Amateur
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill Just a friendly reminder regarding issue
  • Roztlin45
    Roztlin45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try turning the acceleration down or off on your mouse and if you have a gaming mouse use 500 as the default. Alot.of issues I was having was due to mouse.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Amateur

Please check your forum inbox for a ticket update.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Amateur
    Amateur
    ✭✭
    Roztlin45 wrote: »
    Try turning the acceleration down or off on your mouse and if you have a gaming mouse use 500 as the default. Alot.of issues I was having was due to mouse.

thank you, but that didnt help a lot. however i'm trying now to move "interrupt" key binging from mouse wheel up/down to another keyboard button, not so flexible but looks working
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Amateur wrote: »
    Roztlin45 wrote: »

thank you, but that didnt help a lot. however i'm trying now to move "interrupt" key binging from mouse wheel up/down to another keyboard button, not so flexible but looks working

Binding an active action to mousewheel up or down can recreate this issue on demand for me. Bash comes to mind.

I
  • Amateur
    Amateur
    ✭✭
    so i have tested binding using left/right mouse buttons, keyboard buttons and issue gone. so its only repeatable after binding active skill, including "interrupt" used for bash, on mouse wheel