The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

EU down?

• Kyrtra
    Kyrtra
    ✭✭
    I'll join the army of people that cannot log in and say that I'm getting these same errors...
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PCNA login broken as well
  • 0lbertikus
    0lbertikus
    ✭✭✭✭
    some players
  • Gamer1986PAN
    Gamer1986PAN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0lbertikus wrote: »
    some players

well i guess console still works ;)
  • geng14159
    geng14159
    ✭✭✭
    some players

Nope, can't log in to Xbox either. And many have already said PS isn't working for them.
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing works atm - even the ESO Prime Gaming offer is affected.
  • LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
    LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
    ✭✭✭
    Two words.
    Bard Companions.
    You've had nature explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the living body explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the universe explained to you and you're bored with it, so now you want cheap thrills and, like, plenty of them....
    -Johnny
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭
    geng14159 wrote: »
    some players

Nope, can't log in to Xbox either. And many have already said PS isn't working for them.

Yup. I cannot login to PS NA. Happened right after I claimed the Prime offer. Seems like that's the root of it all.

The one time I decide to take them up on an offer and I get this. Go figure 😆
  • quadraxis666
    quadraxis666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    going to just throw this in not because I'm trying to debunk the prime loot thing as the cause, but I do not have prime, have not claimed the loot thing, and still cant get in.
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's been 45 mins since the issue began - any news yet, ZoS?
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just been able to log in ! (PC NA and EU)
  • EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
    cool then hope all big fixxes get done then we can think about crossplay and dont say never beacuse i can be done
  • Cendrillion21
    Cendrillion21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can log in to PC NA but the drops are not there yet. Hopefully soon.
    Campos de oro
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The server and login issues from last week are now resolved. For this reason we are going to close this discussion going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.