The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Getting a PS5, might start and looking for a Guild!

petter94b
petter94b
✭✭
Hi there!
I have a PS5 arriving sometime this week, and was considering getting into ESO on it. So I thought it'd be a good idea to make a post beforehand, just in case.

I've played ESO occasionally over the years since launch (not much to show for it) on PC EU, but I'm interested in starting over on the Playstation server.
I'll most likely go for Magicka Templar (Orc, always!), but if I were recruited by a guild that requires something specific, then I wouldn't mind going for that either.
I always go for Daggerfall Covenant, if that matters.

What I'm looking for in a Guild:
When it comes to a guild, I'd absolutely prefer something that is on the smaller end (15-30 members ish?), that does PVE content together. Dungeons and Trials is something I'm very interested in.
To me, community and how people behave to each other matter a lot, so an 18+, inclusive and friendly guild is what I'd ideally want to join.
Being able to play and do content with people you consider friends, who will help you learn or get over hurdles, is what I enjoy the most about MMOs, the adventure you share.

Who am I and what can I offer:
I'm Pete, soon to be 28 years old, and I'm an anxiety riddled, nerve wrecked, exhausted man from Norway that loves my MMOs very much!
I can be a tiny bit slow at learning things at times, and get in my head over it, but I always do my best.
When it comes to roles in MMOs, I can play all of them with enough practice, but at the moment I'm going for Magicka Templar (unless a guild would want something else specific!).
I try and be as helpful as I can (doubt I can be too helpful to begin with, since I'm starting fresh), and overall I try and bring a smile to everything I partake in.

Thanks for reading, and if anyone wants to have a chat, ask questions or such, feel free to add me on Discord! Ahnket#4199
My PSN is Ahnket if you prefer that!
Sometimes evil drives a minivan
Sloppy stream advertisement
  • petter94b
    petter94b
    ✭✭
    UPDATE: PS5 has arrived and I've purchased ESO! :grin:
  • Distractioner
    Distractioner
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I just got my PS5 3 days ago and still new, add me on PSN and we can play together! PSN: Extractioner :D
  • petter94b
    petter94b
    ✭✭
    UPDATE: sorry for reviving, but thought it would be better than making new.

I've changed my PSN and Discord,

PSN: Vakrul
    Discord: Vakrul#2211

I'm still looking for a guild, so if you feel like I would be a fit, please send me a message!