Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Will Ossa Accentium return?

jamescoringrato
jamescoringrato
Soul Shriven
I cannot find this information anywhere. So I’m starting a thread.
The house Ossa accentium. I’m in love with it and I need it. But I just recently started playing the game seriously and missed its sale. Ossa is the only house I will ever purchase, but I have read some houses do not return on the internet. Is Ossa one of those? Or will it return one day? I may cry if I can never have it.
Edited by jamescoringrato on July 9, 2022 4:23AM
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    The crown houses return, but some have taken up to 3 and a half years to reappear. They seem to be for the most part relaunching houses in a quicker time frame but some still haven't been seen in 2 years like Bastion Sanguinaris.
  • jamescoringrato
    jamescoringrato
    Soul Shriven
    Oh man… it’s only been 4 months since it was released. Here’s to waiting 3 more years 2 months and 16 days…. I wish I started playing 4 months ago…

But thank you. I wanted to make sure cause some on the internet were saying some homes are once and done.
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    Years ago I read about a concierge service for buying homes that are no longer for sale. Is that still a thing?
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    You use to be able to get in contact with Customer Service and request items that weren't currently in the crown store. Apparently some people were abusing it in some way with crown crates so they put a stop to it in general.