Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

DK: Dragon Blood is Ugly

Vilemk0
Vilemk0
Soul Shriven
Seriously, change this moves animation. I turn into some oozy transparent black blob with a heart the size of a watermelon. GG
  • Bhakura
    Bhakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its ment to make it easier to target your heart :)
  • Vilemk0
    Vilemk0
    Soul Shriven
    This just ruins any type of immersion when I turn into a fat blob with an elephant heart at the start of every fight.
  • Bhakura
    Bhakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    Look at it as a taunt, im tank, heres my heart, see? now kill me muhahaha.
  • Vilemk0
    Vilemk0
    Soul Shriven
    Joke all you want, but if my main character has to be a transparent blob 24/7 I'd rather just reroll templar tank.

Heres to hoping they change it some day.. year .. millennium.
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it. Re-roll as a Templar if it really bothers you that much.
  • Vilemk0
    Vilemk0
    Soul Shriven
    Orchish wrote: »
    I love it. Re-roll as a Templar if it really bothers you that much.

I will. Thanks! Gosh.

Wtf do you love about basically becoming a transparent blob with a heart the size of a *** basketball? I might as well walk around as a naked clown if my textures are going to be overwritten 90% of the time I'm fighting anyways.
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much this, it is horrible.
  • Aphilas
    Aphilas
    Vilemk0 wrote: »
    I turn into a fat blob with an elephant heart at the start of every fight.
    You're doing it wrong.
  • Vilemk0
    Vilemk0
    Soul Shriven
    Aphilas wrote: »
    I turn into a fat blob with an elephant heart at the start of every fight.
    You're doing it wrong.
    Please teach me your elephant heart blob ways then.
  • Bhakura
    Bhakura
    ✭✭✭✭

Its missing that big sniper crosshair it should have.
    Or a few neon lights

brzzt "shoot here"
    brzzt "shoot here"
    brzzt "shoot here"

Edited by Bhakura on April 18, 2014 10:44PM
  • Aphilas
    Aphilas
    Why on earth would you pop it before the fight? Wooping 5-10 hp/sta regen for 450 mana?
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have it on my second bar and I do pop it before charging into an aoe pack. When you switch weapons the graphic disappears.
  • Zeyta
    Zeyta
    I dunno why, but a green sort of running liquid along your armor would be cool for this animation. I can't say I love the look, but it helps me...so I will use it.
  • Vilemk0
    Vilemk0
    Soul Shriven
    Aphilas wrote: »
    Why on earth would you pop it before the fight? Wooping 5-10 hp/sta regen for 450 mana?
    Actually you regen that much mana before you even walk into the fight.
    Edited by Vilemk0 on April 23, 2014 3:11AM
  • fennecbuttrwb17_ESO
    This just ruins any type of immersion when I turn into a fat blob with an elephant heart at the start of every fight.

What actually ruins immersion is crashing to desktop every half an hour...
  • Vilemk0
    Vilemk0
    Soul Shriven

What actually ruins immersion is crashing to desktop every half an hour...

Or people hovering over a dead boss to farm souls and blues, but that's another story. There are a whole list of things that ruin immersion.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it's ugly but I wish our weapon would not become transparent. It becomes hard to identify when and if a particular part of your rotation has completed.

This is also the case with the Ashen Grip animation. When the set procs, the fire breath animation hijacks your normal animation. Even though your other skills are not interrupted it is difficult to tell if they occurred, and it's hard to control your timing without animation feedback.
    Edited by Armitas on April 30, 2014 4:18PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Vangrave
    Vangrave
    If you use the armor skill after you use dragon blood you will de-blob yourself, iirc.
  • Eivar
    Eivar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, change this moves animation. I turn into some oozy transparent black blob with a heart the size of a watermelon. GG

lol, that's the silliest argument i've ever seen for a change, that's like me saying "you face is ugly go change it"
  • KoooZ
    KoooZ
    ✭✭
    I like it.
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon blood should give you scales and have puffs of smoke streaming from your nostrils and off your body

/sagenod

By the by I've always wondered what the hell that ability was - it's a disheartening thing to hear in a dungeon when you come from playing survival horror games.

Just sayin'
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Still_Mind
    Still_Mind
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's effing awesome, to be honest. One of my favorite animations, along with Reflective scales.
    "I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!"
  • IvoryFox
    IvoryFox
    I personally LOVE the animation of Dragoon Blood and the morphs. For me the Armor and Dragoon Blood are two of the nicest animations in the game. If it would get a new animation it will be deleted from my skill bar :P
  • Kalman
    Kalman
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like it, to each their own